Is your head still high?

Cunt, slut, bitch, whore, attention seeker, double face human, rude, stupid, LOOSER!
Did anyone call you any of these ? Did anyone tease you with these words? Ever got depressed with these words? If not you haven't understood the word "PAIN". Have you ever called anyone these words? Didn't you feel anything ? Didn't you get depressed? Tried killing your self? Felt lonely ?
Did you ever give your shoulder to that person who gets to hear these words often? Or have you ever felt what it would be like if someone calling you these words? If it's your enemy , yet you'll leave that HUMAN BEING in the dark? Ex? You'll leave her/him alone ? Don't they too feel "pain"? Have you ever felt what is it to be in dark? Where you can scream for help, where you can't see light, where you only see monsters.
Ever wanted a person that time? Want shoulder ? Wanted to scream on op of your lungs? Wanted friends? Wanted to say to your family about this so they could sort stuffs out , and you can't ? Wanted to hear "I'm there for you"? Wanted friends ? People? Bf/gf?
AND GOT NOTHING? Yes, that's what is called "pain".
Wow.. cool, you've read till here cause yes you felt it , you've been in such situations, you've experienced "pain".
Solution? It's you! You , yourself can solve these . YOU, your self can get out of the darkness. YOU your self can find LIGHT.
Guessing how?
Ask yourself one thing : DOES ANY OF THESE WORDS MAKE ME ONE?
That's it. Bitch? How does that make you one? You don't lick shit around.
Slut? Do you go behind everybody and suck their dick? No you don't. Attention seeker? Do you go bribe for attention ? Or is it like your stuffs are out and when your alone but still up to stuffs and people call you attention whore? Your not.
Girl/boy,
Ask your self that one question, and I SWEAR it'll change everything.
And you there! Yes you. Are you one kind of a human who calls others or a person these? Why do you? Just cause you "FEEL" they do that? Just cause you dislike them cause they did "one" bad thing to you or maybe they did bad to your friends? YES , WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND WHAT YOU CALL THAT PERSON ? Nothing to be practical.
Brother/sisters,
Make a difference. Love people with love , not love people with hate.
~Sadaf
01.05.2k17