Alone.

"Girl, your so strong."
I reply thank you so much.
"How did you even stood up all by your self?" My tears rolling down my cheek. I wanted to say that I stood up for myself cause I still got hopes that I might get what I've lost but I replied " well, it's just me. There's actually no body to hold you up in real life."
I wanted to speak out what I actually feel , but can't. Cause no body can understand. People just be like move on but can't understand how hard it is.
People ask me how happy are you? I just say that I'm happy after loosing and moving on in my life , but no body actually knows how sad , depressed, broken, low a person feels after loosing someone.
And that person? He/she barely thinks about you, or maybe never actually thought of you. That person never looks back at you, never tried finding wether are you okay or dead? That person might be celebrating where as you here depressed , reading this and thinking about that person.
After all we've lost , when we all step out of our door we behave like nothing such ever happened. But needed that person to come and ask you are you okay? I know your not.
Wanted that hug ? Wanted that kiss? Wanted to hear that voice? Wanted that person to ask you that? WHO DOES'NT? Why people just don't understand others ? Why don't people actually feel others ? Was that person who is depressed and wanting to kill her/him self now ever did wrong to you? Was it to wrong that she/he deserve this bad?
People who actually is or went through this literally has a big heart , and deserve that love which they've lost long back.
But people don't just understand this. People fucking judge the person by the chapter they've entered. WHY?
A girl who just broke up and got another guy is called a slut? She just looks at guys and she's called slut? A girl who had shitty life and people knows how shit was her life and she's called attention whore? Her life is just too public and she's called attention whore ? A guy who lost so many love and still finding for new one is called a fuck boy?
FOR GOD DAMN SAKE PLEASE CHANGE YOUR SHITTY TAUGTS.
You say they're bad , but your the bad one here honey.
You say she's a bitch, but darling your the one who bitches around about her/him.
You say I've been through the shit you are going and then why do you just comfort her/him with false hope?
Why can't anyone see those tears ?
Why can't anyone see how torn is that person?
Why can't anyone see that fake smile they are showing ?
Why can't anyone support that person?
Why can't anyone lift that person?
Why do you bitch around about that person?
Why you act so nice in front of her/him and be a shit behind her/him?
BROTHER/SISTERS,
Be someone different not the same.
~Sadaf.