Part 12

Part 12: loud

Taylor's POV

I had a amazing night with Drake I can't believe I'm now his girlfriend. I'm just happy he's all mine.

"Where the hell have y'all been?" His manager yelled at us.

We had just got back from our date so we are now back at the buses.

"I told you I was gonna go out with Taylor." Drake said grabbing my hand.

"What the hell is this!?" She yelled pointing to our hands.

Everyone's eyes were now on us.

"Taylor is now my girlfriend." He said squeezing my hand.

"Finally!" Ryan said.

"About time yo ass got a girl." Chubb said making everyone but Drake start laughing.

"When's the last time you had a girl back in 06'" he said making everyone laugh harder.

He stayed quiet after that.

Drake's manager gave us a hard glare.

"She's gonna ruin your career! She's just after you for your fame and money." She said.

I was two seconds away from slapping this bitch.

"I don't want him for his fame and money! I want him because I really like him and he's the most amazing man I have ever met! If you wanted me off this tour so bad then all you had to do was say something!" I said walking into my room and grabbing my suitcases.

I stuffed all my clothes into one bag and shoes into the others.

I hear someone behind me but I continued packing.

"You don't have to prove anything to her." Drake said.

"I'm not doing it for her I'm doing it for you." I said.

"Well I don't want you to leave." He said grabbing my hips.

"I don't want you to ever think I'm with you for your fame and money because I'm not." I said.

"I know baby. Let's just forget about this bullshit and continue this tour so we can have some alone time." He said.

"So you're not gonna be busy after the tour?" I asked.

"Nope. It's just gonna be me and you for a while." He said kissing me on the neck.

"Good." I said.

I can't wait till the tour ends.

___________________________

What do you guys think?

Comment below

Vote comment follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💖