Part 7

Part 7:Philadelphia , PA

Taylor's POV

"We are now in Philly." the bus driver yelled out.

I have actually been to Philly a couple of times before so I know a few people here.

Drake came to the front of the bus where I was sitting and sat next to me.

"I was wondering after the concert would you like to go on a date with me." he said running his hands through his curly hair.

He always seemed to do that when he's nervous. I can't believe he was nervous to ask me out. I should be the one nervous.

"Yes I would love too." I said smiling.

He then started smiling.

Ryan then walked into the room.

"Yo Drake can I talk to you?" he asked.

"Yeah." he said getting up and walking away with Ryan.

I wonder what that was all about.

I began talking to Chubb and Niko who kept me company most of the time.

5 minutes later Drake walked back into the room and sat on the oppisite side of the room.

I wonder what Ryan told him. I just shrugged it off and continued to talk to Chubb and Niko.

***

After the show in Philly.

The show was amazing as always and the people seemed to love me.

I'm so happy I got to go on tour with Drake.

Since Drake and I were going on a date I decided to go back to my dressing room and dress up.

I opened the bag which had the clothes I bought from the mall earlier.

I slipped on my black dress which had diamonds all over it and the back was open. I then slipped on my silver heels and did my hair and makeup. I looked good.

After I was done getting dressed I went to go find him.

First place I headed to was his dressing room.

When I opened the door I heard moans.

He better not be doing what I think he's doing.

When I looked over by the couch I saw some girl on top of him.

I gasped and when he turned his head to look at me I ran.

I ran as fast as I could out of the building.

I know we're not together but I still felt really hurt.

________________________

I decided the continue the book for y'all ❤️

Vote comment follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💘