Part 11

Part 11: mine

Taylor's POV

"OMG this is so beautiful." I said looking at the table Drake had set up for us at the restaurant.

"Thanks." Drake said pulling out my chair.

Drake had rented out the whole space for today.

I sat down in the chair. He walked over to the other side and sat in his chair.

There were candles everywhere and some slow jams playing the background.

"Thank you for bringing me here." I said.

"Your very welcome." He said grabbing my hands.

We began talking about my family , his family , what we liked to do , & other random stuff.

"So you had a diaper on your head?" I asked bursting into fits of laughter.

"Yeah I was so young though." He said laughing along with me.

Suddenly the song "Bump N Grind" by R. Kelly came on.

"This is my song!" I said getting up and swaying my hips to the song.

After a couple of seconds of Drake watching me dance and stood up and started dancing along with me.

He would softly whisper the lyrics in my ear.

We continued to do that until the song came off.

"Come on. I got something I want you to see." Drake said grabbing my hand leading me towards his car.

***
We pulled up to a very tall building and entered it.

I had no idea where we were or where he was taking me but I just followed him.

We got into the elevator and went to the top floor which was number 30.

When the door to the elevator opened we walked down a hall till we made it to a door.

He opened the door and we walked up 2 flight of stairs.

When we got to the top of the stairs he opened the door.

"This is amazing." I said walking onto the roof of the tall building.

We could see almost everything in New Jersey from here.

"Whenever I'm in New jersey and I have time I come up here to think things through." He said.

"Wow." I said.

"Taylor I know I have messed up before but I promise I won't mess up anymore. I know it may be to soon but I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend?" He said staring into my eyes.

"I would love to be your girlfriend." I said.

He then leaned towards me and kissed me softly on my lips.

__________________________

What do you guys think?

FEEDBACK!

Vote comment follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional. 💘