A New Adventure

A/N: ‼️‼️OuaT season 6 finale spoilers will follow‼️‼️

I'm not okay I'm never going to be okay again I'm begging a&e to put Robin and the Evil Queen in s7 I would actually watch the show again guys I'm nOT OKAY

NOT

OKAY

OKAY

I HAVEN'T BEEN THIS HAPPY ABOUT OUTLAW QUEEN IN OVER A YEAR I'M DEAD

So have this one shot in case you weren't already overloaded with OQ feels. Also i didn't watch the entire episode, just the proposal scene, so pardon any inaccuracies

~

Regina was running a brush through her hair, her mind far from where her body was. She was still replaying the day's events in her mind, trying to come to terms with all that had happened. She didn't hear Robin enter the room, or maybe she just didn't comprehend it fast enough, but the next thing she knew, there was an arrow wedged in the wood next to her mirror.

It had to be from Robin. But what Regina didn't know was why. Why had he shot an arrow at her? He never missed, so it was clearly not an attempt to hurt her. And why would Robin want to hurt her anyways? Unless he had been placed under a spell...

Upon closer inspecting, Regina noticed that something was tied to the arrow. A rolled up piece of paper, and... a ring?

Wait.

A ring.

Was he...?

Regina stood up slowly and untied the note and ring carefully. She unrolled the note, expecting to see words that she was almost scared of.

But no, of course Robin hadn't written the classic Will you marry me? Instead, the note said

'Ready for a new adventure?'

Regina turned around to see Robin, on one knee, smirking up at her. An empty ring box was open in his hand.

"I would offer you the ring, but I sort of already gave it to you," Robin gestured to the ring in Regina's hand. "So I guess the only thing left to say is: Your Majesty...will you marry me?"

Regina couldn't stop her smile. Some small part of her was screaming at her to say no because she couldn't be happy, but Regina ignored it. Did she deserve happiness? No, not really. But was she going to throw away her chance?

Absolutely not.

"Yes," Regina slipped the ring onto her finger. "I will marry you."

Robin stood up and Regina brought him into a kiss. A second chance at happiness with Robin scared Regina more than she wanted to admit, because she had seen how fast it could be ripped away, but for now, she didn't care. She was happy and she was going to enjoy her happiness for as long as fate would allow her.

~

A/N: Also I can't focus on any school work at the moment and I keep almost crying because Robin and Regina are finally happy even if it's not the Robin and Regina I fell in love with. BUT THEY'RE ENGAGED AND I JUST AHGSAIVAH I'M NOT OKAY