Chapter 2

Clarke

Why aren't I transported back to the real world? I'm still in the City of Light, but it looks like everyone else is gone.

I decide to get out to the streets of the City, and look if there are still people in here, facing the same problem. But so far, as I walk through the streets, no one is to be found. I am alone

When there's no one here, everything looks, perfect. The streets on which no trash lies, the buildings with each clean windows, the trees which blossom, and me. A lonely woman, with blood in her unwashed hair, dried melted brain tissue dripping halfway down her nose. I look dirty compared to this place. I'm the one flick of dust in a quarantine, and I'm alone.

Abby

Everyone who took the chip looks as if they stoppped and started rebooting. Some fall to the ground, some try to lean against the walls to regain their balance. Emori, Murphy's girlfriend I believe, falls to her knees, sobbing. Murphy sees what she's doing, and lets go of Ontari's, now dead, heart. He runs towards Emori and pulls her in a tight hug.

I'm being snapped out of my daze. Murphy let go of Ontari's heart, Clarke's only chance of living. I drop my gun and run towards my daughter. Her brain should be melting right now, but, she's fine. How? Nightblood is the only thing that keeps the Flame from melting her nerval system. I check on Ontari, but she's dead. She wouldn't have survived long, being braindead never ends well.

Clarke looks stable nonetheless, and I can't help but smile at her strength, to remove everyone from that robot's will.

"Abby."

I turn around to see Marcus lying on the ground. My heart breaks, I have never seen him so vulnerable. He's always been so strong, leading the Arkadians since we were on the ground, and always seems to make right choices. That man is now lying in front of me, with nothing but sadness in his eyes.

I walk towards him, and he grabs my hand. I kneel, so I'm sitting next to him, and he hugs me. We don't say anything, and we don't need to. We're both broken from everything that had happened here. I turn my head towards Clarke, but she's fine. I know she'll be fine.

Clarke

I'm still walking, but there's still no one to be found. I drop myself on a nearby bench, and grab one of the City of Light's newspapers. The headline bears: "ALIE 2 FOUND, we kindly ask everyone to help us find her. No reward but happiness, as we have already given you everything we can."

I scoff. What a joke. They take away your pain and so they can't give you anything. They were trying not to start rivalry if money would be included. Smart move, but too obvious.

I decide to go on another stroll, since I don't have anything to do. I run into an ice cream stand, take out one of the buckets, which says strawberry, and start eating like a young, happy child.

We rarely had real ice cream on the Ark. We had no dairy products, so the only 'ice cream' we knew were those watery popsicles. They invented some sort of ice cream later on, but Dad told us the ice cream they used to eat before the radiation, was much more creamy and flavoured than the Arkadian ice cream.

I look at one of the clocks. I've been here for at least an hour. My abdomen is starting to bloat from the huge amount of ice cream I'd just poured down my throat. I stand up, throw the ice cream container back into the stand, and walk on.

After a few metres I hear a faint yell. I can't understand what was yelled, so I move on.

I hear the yell again, closer to me. It's still too faint to understand. So there's still someone here!

I hear it one more time, now close enough to hear what was said:

"Clarke."

I know that voice. I would recognize it anywhere I'd go. I would remember it when I'd be eightty. I would never forget it.

It was Lexa.

-

Hiiii
I threw some Kabby in this because why not. This is slowly getting somewhere, but I know where I want to go with this. This one's going to be different from other Clexa fanfic here on Wattpad. The most of them have Abby as the villain, but I won't do that. Mainly because I think Abby is a great character and shouldn't be forced into an evil role. Though she is a little annoying in season four, I still think she can be better. I think I'm going to get Bellamy or Jaha as the main villain, but I'm not sure lol. This fanfic will be different in another way, because I'll include magic in this. Maybe because I'm such a Potterhead and Oncer and EvilRegal (and I love Eragon too) hehehe. Thank you dearest Clexa shippers for reading this. Please vote or comment, because it truly encourages me to go on with this.

That was the longest authors note for now. Sawry :3 Have fun with your lives!!