chapter 4

He wanted to say goodnight to her.

The next day...
13 days left until [First name]'s birthday
[First name] point of view

[First name] woke up to the sound of loud knocking on her door. She sat up in bed as Lucy walked in with her clothes. "Here you are. Link is already waiting for you so you shall bathe later." Lucy said, a wide smile on her face.

Link was waiting for her! She quickly kicked the blanket off of her and stepped out of bed, slipping on her...tunic? Man, so cool! It looked like Link's except this one was a sky blue.  There were white tights and brown knee high boots. So rad.

She did the rest of her morning routine, and she finished up by brushing her hair and tying it into a neat pony tail. She smiled at her reflection and nodded in approval before running down stairs to meet Link.

Link was talking to one of the hylian guards, but he quickly ended his conversation when he heard the [hair color]-headed girl's footsteps. He smiled and waved at [First name], jogging up to her. "Hey, Link, sorry if I kept you waiting long." The girl said, and the hero only shook his head and smiled at the girl.

Link then led her out into Hyrule Field. She felt kinda weird hearing the music. She asked Link if he could hear it, but he just said, "What music?" Hmm... weird.  The teenage girl shrugged it off, maybe it was just in her head?

[First name] and Link wandered around for a while. Honestly,  Link didn't think about where to take her. If they went to Death Mountain there wouldn't be much to do but watch the gorons race, same goes for Kokiri Forest. If they went to Zora's domain, they could  spend time with Sidon or maybe even watch the Indigo-Go's perform... That sounded fun, but maybe Sidon was busy or the Indigo-Go's didn't perform that day.

He sighed, having no idea what to do. His frown deepened, but then suddenly a wide smile grew on his face. He had an idea!

"Hey, do you want to ride Epona with me?" Link asked. [First name] smiled amd nodded. Today, Link had remembered his Ocarina. Ha, it would've been embarrassing if he didn't have it. He played Epona's song and seconds later, Epona came trotting towards Link. Link helped the [hair color]-headed girl mount the horse.  After she climbed, Link then mounted Epona.

[First name] blushed. She just realized how close she was to Link. She turned her head to  look at Link. She stared into his beautiful blue eyes, admiring his smooth skin, his soft lips, oh, if only she could lean in and connect her own lips with his.

Link then raised one of his brows. Crap...I stared for too long. I must have creeped him out or something. [First name] turned her head away to look forward again.

Link felt a weird feeling in his chest when [First name] was looking into his eyes. He shrugged and pat Epona to get her to move. She started with a trot, and it gradually quickened as they went over more land.

[First name] enjoyed the refreshing air in her face,  she felt like she was flying. She even spread her arms and leaned her head back, the back of her head pressed against Link's  head. Her face grew red, and quickly crossed her arms across her chest.  "Sorry. " Link smiled and pat her head.

Time skip...

About twenty minutes passed, and finally Epona came to a stop. Link climbed off, and he helped [First name] get down from the horse.

"I'm sorry, but I hadn't planned out anything fun for us to do." Link admitted, looking up at the sky  to hide his embarrassed expression.  The girl tapped her chin, and then she got an idea. "Hey, I have always wanted to see the Great Deku Tree."

Link smiled. "It's not very far, let's walk."  He said, starting to walk in the direction of their destination.  [First name] followed close behind, so excited that there was a stupid grin on her face. Heh, good thing Link wasn't looking, he was to busy leading her to the Great Deku Tree.

Moments passed and the two finally made it. The Deku Tree greeted Link, and [First name] only stared in awe. The Tree laughed, finding her action entertaining.  For some reason, the two didn't stay long.  Maybe because things got boring after five minutes? Who knows.

Link decided to take her to Zora's domain. So what if Sidon was busy? There was other Zoras, and the domain was beautiful.  Above the waters the structures were beautiful,  and behind the waterfalls there were beautiful caves where the regular blue Zoras were.  He would show her both.

Link pulled out his ocarina, held [First name] close, played a tune and then seconds later they were at Zora's Domain. There were regular light blue Zoras jumping from the waterfalls so that they could go and swim in the beautiful clear lake.

Link led [First name] to stairs that led up to the domain where the other Zoras were. [First name] recognized the Zoras from Breath of the Wild, she wished she'd finished the game.  "Hm, what are we going to do here?" She asked, and Link didn't reply, causing the girl to frown. Link then began to work forward to a very tall red Zora.

The two seemed to know eachother well. Then [First name] recognized him. It was fish daddy Sidon. She grinned. Oh wow! So cool! She ran toward Link and Sidon. Sidon looked down at you. "Ah, you must be [First name]. It's a pleasure to meet you." He said, his voice was almost as hot as Link's...

[First name] was quiet for too long, and the Zora prince cleared his throat. Crap, she then replied. "Yes, I'm her. It's great to meet you also." She said, embarrassed for taking so long to reply.

Link then spoke up. "The three of us should all do something."

A/N- Sorry!! I'm a day late :( I got sick durring the week so I couldn't write much. Last week I was a few hours late, and that was just because of school work. But don't worry, I'm going to try and stay on track. School is over in 3 weeks for me so, these next few weeks I may be a little busy with means I'll be a little late. But after that, I will update weekly. Depending on how long I want this story to be I might update twice a week. Okay, thanks for reading. Sorry for any typos.