STAND BY ME - chapter 28

Start from the beginning

"I'd rather be tasting something else." Itachi admitted, gripping Aya's wrist. "Bedroom, now." He whispered harshly against her ear. Aya's limbs turned into butter, and immediately complied to his request.

The couple both made their way to the bedroom. Now inside the room, Aya plopped herself onto the bed. Her eyes were fixated on Itachi's exposed chest, wanting to see more of his built frame. Itachi swiftly unraveled the obi, the thick fabric bound around his hips, and his upper torso was now exposed. Aya could not stop staring, blood rushing to her face. His muscles were toned, and every bit of him was perfectly proportionate.

Itachi made his way onto the bed, he was now hovering atop of Aya. The sight of Itachi made Aya feel suddenly hot. She began clawing at her kimono, wanting to take it off.

Itachi chuckled. "So eager.""Mmmnh." His wife whimpered.

Itachi kept his eyes fixed onto Aya's, as he observed her reaction when he unbuckled the fabric wrapped around her waist, her silk kimono slipping immediately to unravel her supple skin underneath. Aya began to blush lightly, she softly bit her finger. She was still unaccustomed to a man's touch - but this was Itachi, her lover.

Itachi gazed at her frame, and pride surged throughout his chest - this is my beautiful wife. He observed her lace undergarments, and surely, she must have anticipated that this would happen. Itachi's lips crashed onto Aya's - she succumbed into the kiss, their tongues immediately began to dance with each other. This was one of the things Itachi admired the most regarding his relationship with his wife. She seemed to be quite submissive, he noted. Itachi took it as a sign of her trust to him that, now that his wife was in his hands, Itachi would make her feel nothing but good, he would take care of her no matter what. Indeed, Itachi smirked, realizing the contrast of her dominance in the meeting compared to how utterly compliant she seemed to be now. Only Itachi could have her be this way.

Aya wrapped her arms around Itachi's neck, deepening their kiss, and whimpered as she felt Itachi's hands unhook her bra. His lips parted with hers, leaving soft kisses down her jawline, her neck, her collarbone, then down to her plump breasts, where he took his time. Aya could feel his hot breath against her skin, as his thumb flicked her nipple, and the other he was now suckling and lightly nibbling.

"Itachi." She softly muttered, as she arched her back. Secretly, it drove Itachi crazy whenever she'd moan his name - a heat rushed throughout his body and to his crotch. He made it a goal to hear her say it more. He slid down to her thighs, placing soft and gentle kisses.

His tongue was tantalizingly close, he drew circles with his tongue around her inner thigh - he was teasing Aya. Her growing heat surely showed through her panties.

His fingers played with the hem of the fabric near her hips, and slid her panties off.

"Nnngh!" A strangled moan escaped from her lips. The culmination of his teasing was getting to her. She couldn't believe she was making such lewd sounds. She grabbed a nearby pillow and covered her mouth, muffling her moans.

Itachi's eyes narrowed at this action. How could his wife be depriving him of hearing such beautiful sounds? He thought.

"No." Itachi stopped, grabbing the pillow away. "I want to hear you." He said, as he inserted a finger inside of her folds. Aya's hips jolted at the sudden action.

"Itachi!" She blushed, her eyes tightly shut. Her walls were gripping around his finger. Itachi began to move his finger inside of her, in and out, curling towards the spot he knew drove her crazy. Her toes curled as she began to feel her abdomen tightening up. Each thrust of his fingers, coupled with his tongue running across her slit, drove Aya into heavens above.