To Raise or Destroy, Olympus Will Fight

Start from the beginning

Finally, it quieted down enough for Percy to continue. "What happened just now can not happen on the battle field. We are family and we need to treat each other as such," Percy started. "Now, as I was about to say before I was so rudely interrupted, I am Perseus, son of Chaos, Primordial of the Hunt, Loyalty, Demigods, Battle and the heir to the Primordial throne."

"Percy, were you adopted or something?" Poseidon asked. He was obviously still hung up on the fact that Percy was not his son.

"Not Percy, sea god, Lord Ariston," Luke said as Percy gave him a weird look.

"Do you not remember?" Percy asked, he honestly did not think the god would be so dense. "My real father gave me to you as a baby so that I would be safe from my siblings. You were suppose to keep me safe."

"Who is your father?" Poseidon asked, confused.

"Me, you nitwit," Chaos appeared right next to his son who was staring at the god that had no brains in shock. "What are you, that chicken from Moana?"

"That is insulting to Hei-hei," Leo said, straight faced.

Michael and Will burst out laughing, as did Apollo and Hermes. Hades and Nico whacked their friends on the back of their heads.

"You were suppose to keep my son safe but you sent him off to war instead," Chaos continued, his voice going to the deep, echoing voice that only happens on accident when he was angry. "He almost died several times and he actually did in your very own throne room. By you."

"Dad, stop, you are giving me a headache," Percy interrupted.

The angry aura rolling off of Chaos flattered and changed to an elated one. Chaos looked at Percy with proud tears in his eyes and stepped back.

Percy did not understand why he was looking at him like that but he smiled and looked back to the gods. "Now let us get back to training, shall we?" Percy said as if nothing happened.

Immediately, the campers and gods turned back to what they were doing before and Chaos pulled Percy aside. "I do not trust them around you so I want you to take this," he held out a golden signet ring. "If you are ever in danger, press this into your palm and I will send reinforcements." Percy accepted the ring with a smile.

The crest on the face had a pair of wings with the Delta sign in between them, behind that was long claw marks and it was all surrounded by a rope circle.

"I'm also leaving a body guard with you so the ring is only for back up," Chaos continued

Percy rolled his eyes. "Dad, I can take care of myself," he said, exasperated, "I don't need a body guard." Chaos said nothing and the twinkle in his eyes did not help at all. "Dad, what are you doing?" Percy asked hesitantly.

"I'm giving you a birthday present," he said as a whistle started from the air and a golden comet crashed down, not too far from where the two were standing. "Do you know the Disney movie, Hercules?" He asked. When Percy nodded, he continued, "Well, I did that first so they must have gotten the idea from my gift to you when you were born."