part thirteen: phone sex

this is kind of set in a time period where josh and tyler are in high school because.. y'now.. gotta spice things up a little. anyways, tyler is at school in class and josh skipped that day and is at home. basically tyler gets a phone call in class and.. you can take it from here..

     Tyler's head immediately lifted up from slipping off of his hand that was resting on his desk. "Jeez, did you get any sleep last night?" Mark nudged at Tyler, who was sitting behind him. "Not much.. and this lesson isn't helping me stay awake." Tyler whispered back. "Boys, I'd like to teach without being interrupted please, thank you." Their calculus teacher snapped at them. Mark scoffed and sat back in his chair, while Tyler quietly mumbled "sorry", but not loud enough for anyone to hear. The teacher glared at them and turned back to the white board with calculus notes scribbled across it.

     Tyler jumped a bit when he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket, and quickly picked it up to see that Josh was calling him. He fidgeted with his phone and eventually declined the call, looking up to see about two girls that were staring at him with judging eyes. Tyler looked up to the teacher to see if he noticed, but he was still rambling about the lesson. He unlocked his phone and texted Josh, "I'm in class, what's up?"  Josh almost immediately replied, "pick up, it's important." Tyler got another call from Josh, and he lowered his head so the student in front of him would hide what he was doing. Tyler answered the phone quickly, so it wouldn't make noise. "What? What's so important?" Tyler whispered into the phone with a slight tone of annoyance. He tapped on his desk anxiously waiting for Josh to answer. "I need you.." Tyler heard Josh breathe into the phone. Tyler looked behind him at Mark, who was staring back at him in confusion. "..I need you with me right now." Tyler began to realize that Josh was moaning into the phone. With this realization, he began to grow hard underneath his desk.

      Mark raised an eyebrow, noticing that Tyler was getting red. "I-I'm in class, what's going on Josh?" Tyler whispered back, pulling his shirt over his bulge so nobody will notice. "I need you to be the one touching me." Josh moaned into the phone. Tyler's face reddened by the second each time Josh moaned. He got harder in his pants, but he knew that he couldn't do anything about it. "I can't do it like you do.. as good as you do." Josh whispered, his breath muffling in the phone speaker. Tyler began to sweat as he imagined the things that Josh was doing to himself as they spoke. "I don't know what you want me to do.." Tyler whispered, trying to hold himself back from whimpering his words. Mark looked at Tyler in confusion. "I want you to touch yourself." These words that Josh said made Tyler shiver and moan accidentally.

     "Tyler, I've had enough. Go sit outside and come back when you've contained yourself." His teacher raised his voice at him. Tyler hid his phone in his pant's pocket as his face went red. The whole class turned and stared at Tyler as he struggled to stand up, out of his chair. Tyler covered his obvious bulge with his shirt as he shuffled out of the classroom. Once the door closed behind him, he instantly hurried to find the nearest bathroom. He picked up the phone to his ear as he walked. "You got me in trouble." Tyler snapped at Josh. He found a restroom and opened the door, hurrying into the nearest stall. "But for a g-good cause." Josh was breathing heavily into the microphone as he touched himself faster. "Are you taking off your pants right now? Are you thinking of me, Tyler? What I'm doing to myself.. what you wish you could do to me.." Tyler pulled down his pants and boxers quickly, aching as Josh spoke. "I wish I was with you." Tyler moaned as he began to touch himself. "You better catch up.. I'm close." Josh panted. Tyler stroked himself faster, his breathing intensified as he held the phone up to his ear. "I want you in me right now." Tyler whimpered into the microphone. Josh arched his back to the sounds of his boyfriend's breath in his ear. 

     Tyler leaned against the stall door to balance himself as he touched himself in a way he wished Josh could. "oh.. the things that I'm going to do to you when you get home." Josh laughed into his phone. "Moan for me, Josh." Tyler demanded, sinking deeper into pleasure as he spoke. Josh let out sighs of lust and angst as he grew closer to climax. The sighs turned into light pants that grew higher in pitch as he stroked himself faster. "Tyler.. Tyler... Ty-" Josh moaned his name repeatedly at a high-pitched whimper, almost porn-like. His muscles tensed as he continuously came onto his own chest. Josh's moans slowed as his muscles relaxed. Tyler was extremely hard after hearing his boyfriend's orgasm, and his pleasure raised himself. "Josh, I'm close.." Tyler pumped himself faster as his posture weakened. He began to moan loudly, becoming unaware that he is in a school bathroom. "J-Josh.." His body shook as he suddenly came into his own hands, panting as he did so. Tyler nearly dropped his phone from being overwhelmed. 

     The two boys breathed heavily into their microphones as their heart rates slowed down. "You better get to class, Tyler." Josh smiled to himself. Tyler chuckled a bit, out of breath. "Damn, I hate you." Tyler laughed louder, pulling his pants back up off the ground. "Shut up, you love me." Tyler heard the line go quiet as Josh hung up the phone. He shook his head while smiling to himself, and made his way to the sink to was himself off.

A/N

oh how it's been so long, I'm so sorry I've been gone, I was busy writing smut for.. yOu. (panic! reference?? nobody? okay) but yeah it's been a while. I came out to my friends as bisexual today, so that's good. I hope you guys are having a good day too. I'm on summer break so I'll have a lot of extra time to write some stuff for you guys. thanks for reading, and as always, requests are always appreciated:)

ALSO there was a big moment yesterday for me (yay), I have been going through some dark thoughts recently, some about suicide. I was sort of thinking that everyone would be better off if i didn't exist. but I was hanging out with some of my friends yesterday and there was a moment where I said something and one of my best friends and I were laughing and I sat and looked at her smiling and thought "wow, she's genuinely happy in this moment." And I never want to take that happiness away from her or anyone else by making a stupid decision that would only help me. so that was a pretty big moment for me and I'm really happy that I didn't do something stupid that I would regret.