What should I do?

I walked into my room, shut the door and heard my mom saying "why does this girl stays in her room all day" I ignored her and sat in my bed, plugged my earphones to my iphone and I started listening to my music. You know, i just feel better when I listen to music, it makes me escape and get lost in my mind. Music is amazing it makes you feel happy, and that's how I felt. Happy. I don't know exactly why I was so happy but I was, and it felt awesome. What should I do? Talk to him again? Maybe I should just ignore what happened but when I tried I couldn't, he was just so perfect. His smile was from another world. I shouldn't get too excited about this thing, because maybe he was just being polite.

When I got tired of thinking about this I put the music louder and just lay in my bed and look at the ceiling, after a few minutes I fell asleep.

I thought of this all weekend, every single minute. So when it was finally Monday I was too scared to go to school but at the same time I was happy.

I walked with my face looking down, and I went as fast as I could to my locker. Took my things for biology, and went immediately to biology class. When I entered the room, he was there sitting down at the end of the class. I covered my face with my wool hat and walked in fast, and sat at the other side of the class. He stood up and came towards me. I didn't know why but I felt so ashamed that I couldn't look at him.

-    Hi again mysterious girl. He said

-    Oh, hi, I didn't notice you. I said feeling so stupid.

-    I know you did, you ignored me by the way. He said with a smile.

-    Yeah maybe. I said hiding myself under my arms.

-    Don't hide, I want to see your face. He said smiling again.

-    Why are you talking to me anyway?

-    Just being nice to a nice person, do you have a problem with that?

-    No no no, I just, forget it. I said feeling more stupid.

-    We can talk after school if you want, and maybe I get to know your name

-    Are you serious? You want to talk to me?

-    Yeah, why not?

-    Because we just met last Friday

-    Yes, you're right, but I don't care about that. So, do you accept my invitation?

-    Mmm... I said feeling nervous.

-    Come on, it's just a simple conversation after classes.

-    Mmm... maybe I guess

Suddenly the bell rang and Mr. Hudson came in.

-    So I guess I'll see you after school

-    Yeah... I said

I didn't heard a word about what Mr. Hudson said. I just thought about how my life changed suddenly.

So after school finished I waited impatiently outside. Suddenly he appeared he was just being him with his beautiful brown eyes and his perfect hair and I smiled in a way I had never smiled before. When he saw me he came immediately to me.

-    Hi. He said with his amazing smile.

-    Hi

-    Come on, let's get out of here.

-    What? I said as he grabbed my arm and took me to his car.

-    You will like it, just trust me.

-    Ok. I said

We drove for 10 min approximately until we got to the lake. I got out of the car and followed him. We sat in a bench in front of the lake. We both stayed quiet for some minutes.

-    So, now is the moment. He said.

-    What moment?

-    The moment we both present ourselves. 

-    Oh, that moment

-    Hi, my name is Harry and you are?

-    Grace, my name's Grace

-    Nice to meet you Grace. He said.

-    Why are you acting like we're just meeting?

-    Excuse me? I had never seen you before.

I laughed a little.

-    Did I make you laugh? He said smiling.

-    Yes you did, you're actually pretty fun.

-    I know Grace, by the way your name is beautiful, so are you

In that exact moment my face turned red, I was so nervous.

-    Did I say something wrong? He asked.

-    No, you didn't it's just, that suddenly you appear on Friday and change my life and start saying all these beautiful words to me.

-    So, I changed your life Grace?

-    Yeah, I think you did

-    That's good right?

-    I guess it is.

-    Why so serious?

-    I don't know, I'm just thinking about all this situation, but don't care about me

-    The thing is that I do care.

-    Why? You just met me last Friday, please tell me why did you talk to me and not the girl that was in front of you? Why did you choose the no friends girl, the weirdo of the class? Why?

-    Because you have something special Grace

-    What do you mean?

-    What I mean is that since the moment I saw you that morning I knew that you were an amazing girl

-    But the thing is that I'm not, have you realized yet?

-    No, because I think that you're amazing, what makes think you're not?

-    Because... I don't know, I'm not the girl you think I am.

-    So what girl are you?

-    I'm just a shy girl, that have never kissed any guy, the girl that never gets invited to the parties, that girl that gets home and the only thing she does is listen to music and think about life

-    I think you're the perfect girl.

-    Really?

-    Yes, you are and I love it

-    You love it?

-    Yes I LOVE IT

Suddenly everything around me stopped. It was just me and him sitting together in that bench in front of the lake. The only words I heard in my head was him saying "I love it". The feeling I had was amazing, he was just staring at me with his brown eyes. I stood up, he did too. We walked to the car and he drove me home. I was waiting to see him again.