Part 14: They Are Out

Start from the beginning

"Hey!" I laughed looking at Monique who was twerking to the song playing.

"Booty going up.... down." She laughed as she passed me to the closet and grabbed a stack of hangers in the back.

"Baiba." I smile as she kissed my cheek then looked at her. She pecked my lips and looked down when I started to speak, "So I think that we need to start putting up the crib today while the kids are gone. Its just which room?"

She looked at me, "We need a bigger house. This one is only five bedrooms."

"We do."

"So should I start looking?"

I nod in response and looked down at the magazine. She walked to the closet and started to sing as she put the shirts on the hangers.

I laid back and watched as she danced and smiled at the clothes. I relaxed starring at my beautiful wife with the biggest smile on my face. She was happy and that's all I ever wanted was for her to be happy. The best part was that it was me making her so happy. I would have never guessed and I get to see that stupid smirk on her face every single day for the rest of my life.

"Babe." She giggled and climbed next to me in the bed laying on my chest and looking up at me.

"Your so fucking adorable." I whispered and kissed her on the lips.

She hugged me, "Thank you."

I pushed back her hair and sat up. She rolled on her back getting comfortable as I climbed between her legs.

"Nadia!" I shouted sitting on the couch and reading paperwork.

"Yes!" She screamed running to me.

"Go help mommy clean your room."  I answer and she ran towards her room, "You too, Dakota!"

He ran to his room and I sat back. I looked at the computer searching for a new house we could possible get. Tomorrow is Dakota's birthday. Hes turning three then Danny is turning one and Nadia is turning five then we have the baby in September. We have a few months to get things ready but the move is going to take awhile.

"Hey!" I hear Monique scream, "Get out!"

Nadia ran out of the bedroom and Monique sat on the bed looking at the floor. I smiled as she teared up and covered her face.

"Babe." I whined setting down the computer and crawling to her.

She sniffs and I smiled as she hugged me and wipes her eyes, "I'm sorry. I am so stressed I totally forgot about Dakota's birthday."

"Its okay, I got everything we need." I smiled as she nodded and looked down, "Its okay."

"I feel awful." She laughed and I kissed her looking down when the door opened.

"Mommy!" Dakota screams with a huge bag of his favorite chips in his hand dragging on the floor.

"No, that's for tomorrow." She states and I exhale as I snatched it from his hand.

"Daddy! Please!" He screamed.

I looked at Monique who giggled as I opened the bag his cute voice making me smile. I just handed him one puff and smiled as he bit into it running out as he giggled.

"What did you get?" Monique asked sitting on the bed beside me.

"Thats it." I laughed, "How the hell did he find it?"

"Demarcus." She shook her head, "That was horrible. Horrible."

"What? He was so happy." I chuckle.

"Oh my gosh!" She laughed laying back, "Call your brother. We need to do something."

I nod and grab my phone calling my brother.

"Hey." He answered.

"Um, what are you doing?" I ask standing up and starting to get dressed.

"About to eat dinner. Why?" He asked.

"Um, I need you to watch the kids for like an hour at the most." I say smiling as Monique came in with Danny on her side.

"Yeah, why?"

"Dakota is turning three tomorrow we almost forgot again." I answer and looked down at all of my shoes.

"Oh crap. Okay. Yeah, drop them off." He laughed and I smiled saying my goodbyes before hanging up my phone.

We got the kids dressed and went to Deandre's house. I smiled as the kids screamed when they saw us and came running outside.

After fifteen minutes we were on our way to the store to find stuff for Dakota's birthday party.

*Chapter has been RE-READ & EDITED*
~Sorry for any mistakes I'm not good with grammar and spelling and I am the only editor of my books so bare with me.