Part 11: Of Course

Today is the dinner before the wedding. Me and Monique are hosting it and it's stressing me out. First of all, she has not even sat down to have our Good morning talk, giving each other the description of our dreams. Second of all shes just been screaming orders at me. I do not remember finding another job.

"Demarcus! Go to the store! Get more toilet paper and paper towels!" She screamed out as she put the macaroni in the oven then the cakes.

"I already did!" I called out zipping up Nadia's red and white dress. She giggled as I lifted her walking to the next room.

Dakota was dressed in a blue buttoned down shirt and loose pants. He had on nice blue church shoes and his hair was combed out, in a cut little curly puff. I had to do Nadia's hair so I just did two ponytails. She was excited as I put her sandals on her then put her down next to the door. She screamed loudly and ran outside to her best friend of all time.

"Stacey!" She giggled hugging her.

I smiled, "Hey."

"Hi, Uncle Dee!" Stacey screamed passing me and upstairs, thank goodness I made her clean the room before they got here.

"Hi!" Raya giggle and I lifted her kissing her cheek, "I feel better!"

Raya has been super sick which is why she hasn't been over. She was with her grandmother so the other kids wouldn't get sick either. I'm happy she feels better now. Just in time.

"Good." I smiled and she pushed back her straight brown hair, "You look cute."

She played with her string on her dress and smiled at me. I put her down and she giggled running to the kitchen.

"Raya!" Monique screams happily.

I laugh and hugged RJ who tried to run past me to Dakota. He smiled and they ran to his play set for his toys in the guest bedroom. I hugged Saya and she giggled as she looked at Monique hugging her. I hugged Melanie and smiled at her as she walked to Monique. I then hugged Briane and she smiled at me when I pulled away.

"You look nice." I spoke looking down at her white dress that was tight on her body and stopped at the knees, then she had white heels.

"Thank you." She laughed, "So did you guys get the chairs?"

"Yeah." I answered watching as Monique hugged her then smiled, hugging Demarcus.

"Mom is on her way." Monique says looking at me and smiling. I nodded and hugged my brother, letting the door shut.

"Damn, y'all actually cleaned." He laughed.

"Shut up." Monique giggled and put down Raya smiling as she ran to the stairs, "I'm going to get dressed real quick."

I walked into the kitchen and smiled as I sat back, "Can you please move?" Saya speaks standing up and walked around Melanie to the bathroom.

"She's on her period." Melanie whispered and laughed, "She's been real mean."

"Oh." I whispered and laughed as she stared at her phone then I looked at Demarcus.

"Hey, so I bought a tent." He says, "You wanna hep me put it up?"

I nodded and stood up, "You excited?"

"Yeah." He answered and opened the trunk of his car, "Not excited to sleep on your couch."

"Luckily you don't have too. We got a bed for the guest bedroom." I answered and he laughed at me, "What?" I asked.

"You used to get excited when mom brought whoppers home from work or you got a new video game or the new Jordans. Now it's over a bed and the new box of pampers you got."

"Being out of pampers was bad, Deandre. Dakota had diarrhea and you came just in time." I laughed and he shook his head setting the box down.

"We are dad's now." He whispered, "Foreal both of us are stuck."

"Way to make it sound so bad." I chuckled as I grabbed the knife and opened the box.

"It's not. I mean. I'm happy where I'm at." He laughed and exhaled, "We went to the place yesterday to take a look."

"What place?" I asked confused as pulled out the directions and stared at it.

"Sperm bank." He answered.

I looked at him, "What?"

"Yep." He whispered and exhaled as he bent down grabbing a pole.

"Wait." I whispered, "But your fully loaded."

"Not as much as we thought. We went to check again and they said only about twenty percent of my sperm are active." He answered and looked at me, "Which sucks."

"How did Briane take it?" I questioned.

"I'm not sure." He answered, "Her voice was shaky when she asked some questions but she told me she wasn't mad at me or about it."

"Damn." I exhaled.

He smiled and we began to build the huge tent. Once it was finished every one was here and talking with each other. I was sitting on the couch looking at Monique who decided to sit on the other side of the room next to Briane and Alice, eating a bag of candy.

"Hey!" I hear someone scream and turned looking to see my mom looking down at Nadia, "Give it back to him."

Nadia stared at her then ran away.

"Monique, your baby about to get smacked." Alice says and Monique stood up walking to the back where Nadia ran to.

"Hey, baby." Mom says kissing me.

"Hey." I whispered and smiled as she sat next to me then looked down when Nadia cried, her head down walking to me.

"Don't pick her up, Demarcus." Monique called out, "Dakota! RJ!"

"What happened?" I asked looking at Mom.

She smiled, "She walked up and stole the gum out of Dakota's hand."

I looked at Nadia who laid on my leg. She wiped her eyes and I exhaled as I moved and she cried harder saying my name. I shook my head and looked at Briane's Auntie, Lianna.

"Hey!" Monique screamed, "Shut up!"

Nadia went quiet and she ran after Monique who walked to the kitchen. She has been stuffing her face this whole time and it's so obvious.

"You okay?" I asked Briane.

"It sucks when your best friend is pregnant every year and you can't have one." She wiped her eyes and walked away.

"Deandre!" I called out standing and walking to the kitchen.

"Briane." Deandre exhaled and hugged her, "Why are you crying?"

"Monique's pregnant." She cried out and I looked over at Monique who was sucking on a lollipop.

"Briane." She spoke, "Your messing up your makeup, girl. Its gonna happen. Come on. Let me fix your makeup."

They walked out and I exhaled. Deandre walked out angrily and I looked down. Please, help them get pregnant.

*Chapter has been RE-READ & EDITED*
~Sorry for any mistakes I'm not good with grammar and spelling and I am the only editor of my books so bare with me.