Lookin Ass N-gga's

I walked around circles all night and he aint pay me no mind not even a glance I saw him roll his eyes though.

“Ryan what’s the trick again to getting tips.” I try starting up a convo he about to talk up I walking on no damn eggshells

“I’m trying to work,” he grabs his tray and walks off a little that’s not cute at all.

“Why you acting like that, forget you too that’s why I use to keep you on the back burner cause you shady.” He not shady but I’m tight he acting like he don’t know a bitch out here.

“You’re costumer is here could you leave me alone tonight.” He goes and waits a table his smile not as bright tonight.

“You aint gotta tell me twice.’ I gave him the finger. If we were cool right now I would have asked him to serve William, I aint feeling none of them tonight but being the professional that I am I approached William with a stretched smile.

“It’s creepy I much rather that scowl.”

I write down the special, I should have just told the chef before walking over here.

“Last night didn’t go as planned.” He confesses he’s looking up at me apologetically.

“So the kiss you just threw that in there making shit all awkward.” I almost accept it but I’m not with it he should stop coming here I should run hiss out.

“Why are you being so immature it was a kiss you’re a female I’m a male stuff like that happens.”

“So you go around kissing all the girls you ask out.” Not a big deal, yes the hell it is.

“Only the good looking ones.” He raises that damn eyebrow looking like a hundred dollars.

He chuckles like I caught him doing something off guard.

“You a hoe.” I began to blush so that means I’m good looking.

“You’re the one exception.”

My face falls and I walk off. I should just stay quiet I stay getting embarrassed feeling burnt.

I walk over to another table.

“How you guys feelings tonight I’m Kat and I will be your waitress tonight.” It’s a young couple. “Have you guys decided what you want?”

“No we haven’t”

“Alright I’ll be back in a bit with some bread and water.”

I look over at William he’s toying with his phone he looks up and catches me looking at me and waves.

Shit I can’t even steal glances. I look over to Ryan why is he pissed at me anyway?

Is he feeling me? Nah.

I take three more orders before going to the chef.

I stay busy to keep away from his table.

“Phyllis bring me some fruit.” he gets up to come to me Ryan is near and he gives William a bad look William then touches my chin telling me to hurry with his food. I heat up he knew he would get that reaction but why would that bother Ryan.

He must be feeling me yall. Nah. Ryan wouldn’t know what to do with a black girl. He’s just protective of me because he knew me for a while.

Why am I denying the possibility he might. Whatever.  

I go brings the fruits and some wine.

“He plucks a grape pops it in his mouth and chews thoughtfully. “You’ve been avoiding me all night.”

“I’m avoiding you, I’m working, the more I chat with you the less money I make.” So vain.

I’m tired I been on my feet all night and he irking my nerves. Like I don’t got time for him. Damn.

“William what do you want.”

“My food, tell them I’ll take it to go.”

“Wait now you got an attitude.”

He says nothing.

“Eww, should not even be acting like that.” I walk off to get his food and the container’s.

“Put it the container yourself, I’ll bring your check.” When I bring the check he pays it and walks off without the food. What did I say that got him like this? Must be a white boy thing.

I end up packing it up I’ll take it home and eat it.

I check out side he didn’t pull off.

“Do you want the food or not.” He just drives off.

What did I think when I was around him is it that head shit he does am I bugging? He got me looking all types of stupid.

I go back and work god knows I need this money.

On my break I call trey.

“Make sure to come get me when I get off I’m real tired tonight and I need a lift.”

“I got you babe what time you get off.”

“Eleven”

“Alright I’m on my way.”

“KK”

Ryan and I are in the back as unusual feeling mad awkward.

“You need a rife.” He says so formal.

“No thanks my friend gonna come get me.”

“Alright, goodnight.” He walks out.

“Why you so mad though.”

“I don’t know.” I hear his voice trail behind him. “There’s just too much I can’t tell you.”

I grab his arm. “Ryan you like me huh.” How cute is that homeboy feeling me after all.

He changes the light mood I created with his glossy eyes and hurt expression. “And if I do what will you do about it.”

“I don’t know nigga you putting me on the spot.”

“Everything is a joke to you.”

“I’m not attracted to white boys.”

“Cut the shit your just not attracted to me I see how you get all girly with that guy, ps he’s white too.”

“FYI(for your information) I think your pretty I think William is good looking but I prefer my own I told that nigga I wasn’t going to date him so I don’t know why you acting out.”

He smiles oddly. “I overreacted I don’t want your black ass, friends?”

I laugh. “FRIENDS” awkward or Nah?

“So that black guy, that’s the friend coming to pick you up.”

“Yeah.”

“You like him.”

“He’s like my brother, I’m not into him.” Right when I say that the horn beeps. “That’s him now see you tomorrow.”

I’m so irresistible.

“Waddup little mama.”

“Wassup Trey you didn’t even hit me up since you left.”

“My fault I just paid my bill yesterday.”

I wave to Ryan before getting in the car.

Trey pretended not to see him.

William you a lookin ass nigga. Can he read my mind from far?

Bitch I'm me, hundred on the wrist, I ski

Art on the wall, Basqui, fuck who see

-sings Nicki minaj randomly

Feeling empowered motivated f them lookin ass niggas

I got it.