Party time.

You get a notification on your phone and it's a snapchat from your best friend bf/n (bestfriend name) she invited you too a pool party tonight but she asked you to come early with 20 bucks and helping with supplies. "FINALLY!" You yell. You devoted all your time to moving and being with Tord so you never really went out this weekend. "What is it, beautiful?" He said softly. "My friend just invited me to a party, you can tag along she doesn't care." You said staring at your phone. "Hmmm, alright." He nodded. "And you're going out like that?" He asked. "Um no who am I a fucking loser?" You explained. "Let me get changed, shoo." You said trying to push him out of the room. "Nah I'll stay." He said calmly. "You can't watch me change, Tord." You huffed. "Come onnnn." He pleaded like a child. You tried to push him out but he was much stronger. "Fine... I'm going to regret this." You huffed. "Turn around?" You asked innocently. "Nope." He said laughing. "Actually I'll change somewhere else." You said walking to the door. "He grabbed you and dragged you back, he stood by the door. "Nope." He said blocking you. "I hate you.." You sighed. You turned pink as you look off your shirt and sweater, then your pants. He bit his lip and he turned pink too. He then smacked your ass with his metal hand. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" You screamed so loud china could hear you. "Hehehehe-" He said. Thats when you punched him harder in the arm. "Hmmmm." He said disappointed. You turned around and saw a red handprint and a bruise on your ass. You covered it in pain. "Go die." You said to him. "Not if you don't come with me.." He said lighting a cigarette. You find a tight black dress with lace on the sides of it. You put it on and put up your hair into halves straightening it and putting oil (like oil to make it shiny, bot greasy looking.) You put on eyeliner, you do your eyebrows, and eyeshadow. You put on gold earrings and a gold choker and put laced shoes on that go up to your knees. You had some cleavage showing and he took your dress and pulled it up to cover it. Tord was jawdropped with his mouth hanging. "You look beautiful, I'm so glad I have you mine." He said hugging you. He smelt like cologne and cigarettes. You hugged back. "Aww thank youuu." You say shyly.