"Sorry bout that, he just doesn't know when to shut his goddamn mouth sometimes." Brennen said, trying to make the situation less awkward.

I looked at him and laughed.

"I-It's fine, I just didn't expect him to say that."

He nodded then his face lit up, "I'll be right back." He said, then vanished.

I stood there for a few seconds before Colby and Nik came back into the room, I'm assuming Colby told him off.

"Nik wanted to apologize." Colby said as he walked by me.

"Sorry Riley." He said, I couldn't tell if he was sincere or not, but I honestly didn't really care.

"It's fine, I've been told worse before." I replied.

Just then, Brennen came back into the room with a vlogging camera.

"Here she is, the one, the only, Riley!" He said to the camera, then pointed it at me.

Why does everyone want to fucking record me?

I glared at Colby, I figured that he would tell his friends that I didn't want to be recorded, seeings how that's kinda important to know if you're a vlogger and record everything.

"Brennen." Colby got his attention.

"Yeah brother." Brennen answered.

"Riley doesn't want to be in any of our videos yet."

"Oh, okay." He turned his camera off. "Sorry." He tossed the camera on the couch. "You just would make really good clickbait."

"Everyone seems to think that." I replied, but I don't think anyone heard me.

"Tender Greens anyone?" Brennen asked.

I didn't reply, but both Colby and Nik said yes.

"Then why are we still standing here dudes." Brennen said as he started to leave.

We all followed him out to his truck and got in, Brennen was in the driver's seat, Nik was in the passenger's seat, and Colby and I were in the back.

One short car ride later, we arrived at a small restaurant. We all walked inside and sat down at a table. I sat next to Colby and across from Brennen and Nik.

It was just then that I realized that I didn't have any fucking money.

"Uh, I-uh forgot my money at the house." I said to Colby.

"Oh, it's okay, I'll pay for you." He smiled and I smiled back.

"Thanks."

Then, the waitress came.

Realistically, I wouldn't have ordered anything, because I just ate yesterday. You see, I can go days without eating and not be hungry. Also I'll throw up if in that time period I eat something. But I had to order something, it would be weird if I didn't. So I just ordered a simple coffee.

I also ordered it because I didn't want to fall asleep, I hate falling asleep. It brings back bad memories and half the time I sleep, I have terrible nightmares.