14

"Is that..." Mia pointed to the scar. She looked up to Youngjae who was already crying in his hands. She didn't want to finish her question. Instead she let her head fall.

"Yeah, it is." Youngjae said taking his hand away from his face. 

She looked art him with a full face of guilt. "Y-youngjae. . ." She got off of him and tried to hold his hand but he flinched so she didn't try again. 

". . . I'm so sorry, Youngjae." She said touching his chest. His breaths become quicker whenever she touches him. He always knew that when around Mia he should be ready for impact at all times. 

"Mia, what happened to you?" He debated on touching her but did it before he could think twice. Youngjae sat up and took her hand off of his chest. She cupped both her hands together. 

"I- I"

"You what? YOU WHAT, MIA?!" 

"I'm sorry." Mia started to shake. She has never seen the mad side of Youngjae. She would always see him smile or laugh. Except for those time he would cry. He would be in the corner crying on the cold floor but she would be right in front of him. . .standing. . .with a knife.

"Do you know what you did, Mia?" She flinched when she hear those words. Youngjae got up and grabbed his shirt. "Mia, do you remember?"

Mia nodded her head and lifted it up. "Youngjae, please, i-it was all an accident. I swear." She choked on her words. She started to crawl on the bed trying to get close to Youngjae. 

"Accident? You call this an accident?" Youngjae lifted his shirt. "Mia, I was in the hospital. I was in there for days. I needed stitches on my upper waist. Mia, I was scared. I was crying every night because I was terrified."

"Youngjae I-"

"What happened to you? You were such a nice friend. I should have noticed sooner. I would always bump into you in public and your house was always the same way as our dorm. You would always follow me and I was okay with that because of your excuses." Youngjae sighed and felt mad at himself. "You were a sasaeng."

"NO! That's not true. I was just a really big fan." Mia said trying to defend herself even though she was a sasaeng. 

"You became apart of my everyday life then I started to fall. Months later we both moved in together. We lived together for months and we were happy. Then stupid rumors started going around about a dating scandal between me and another member. You went crazy and started asking where I was or you would always check my phone."

"I was just worried. I thought you were cheating and I just wanted to make sure of it." Mia was grabbing her chest to make it look like she was the victim.

"I WASN'T CHEATING! It sucks that you didn't trust me. Then you started to hit me to make sure I don't cross the line with another member which I wasn't."  Youngjae ran his hand through his hair. 

"I know that now. So why can't we be together again? We'll be hap-"

"When did you get out?" Youngjae interrupted. 

"Out?" Mia asked knowing what he was talking about. She was ashamed of where she went. 

After Youngjae went to the hospital he told Mark everything. He then pressed charges on Mia without Youngjae knowing. When they took her away and brought to court where she pleaded guilty. But they didn't take her to a jail. She was sent to a hospital for the mentally unstable. 

Youngjae sighed and became angry again "FROM THE MENTAL HOSPITAL, MIA! When did you get out and how?"

***

"Jaebum? Are you alright?" Mark asked. 

Jaebum wasn't paying attention. He was too concerned about Youngjae. He wanted to know if it was true. Answers, that all he wanted.

"Mark, you were here with Youngjae and that woman before. . ." 

Mark knew what he was about to ask but he didn't know if he should know the truth. Youngjae was trying to protect him and he at least deserves an explanation but not from Mark. He needed to know what's going on but from Youngjae. 

". . .does he really know who she is?"

Mark nodded not wanting to speak.

"Is she really his girlfriend?" Jaebum's tears started to fall once again. The lump in his throat was too big to swallow down. 

Mark pondered on what to say. It was true but they are over now.  "Yes, bu-"

"Dammit!" Jaebum hissed before turning around and running away from the room. He left unknowingly leaving Mark mid sentence. 

"Fuck." Mark said trying to run after him but Jinyoung's hand stopped him. 

"They're over now right?" Jinyoung asked. With all the members staring at Mark he just nodded and said yes. Jinyoung let go of Mark's hand and he started to run. Jaebum was already out of sight. 

***

"I got out around a week ago. As for the other question, I passed my test. The one to see if you need more time there. Which I didn't. I'm fine now I no longer need help. I learned to keep my anger under control. . .sometimes."

"Sometimes? You got so mad just now with Jaebum."

"THAT'S BECAUSE HE SAID YOU WERE HIS!!" Mia put her hand over her mouth realizing that she got man. "You're not his. You're mine!" Mia finished more calm.

Youngjae wanted to leave but he wanted to get this over with already. "Mia. . .I. Am. Not. Yours."

These words hit Mia. She knew deep down that Youngjae was no longer her's but she just didn't want to accept it. She still love him and was still willing to do everything to keep him as hers. 

"Youngjae, you are mine." Mia said trying to keep her laugh down. She lied about the whole test thing. She never passed it. As a matter of fact; they're still looking for her.