Heroic Beach Day - {Daniel Ricciardo}

A/N: This is for the babe justthemessenger. Also if you like Formula 2, don't forget to take a look at my new F2 one shot book :)))))))))))

Requests are closed

The sun shone brightly down on the beach of Perth. The Australian weather hot as ever and the beaches were full of people, tourists but of course also inhabitants of Australia itself. Luckily you had a cool group of friends with a beach mansion that included a private beach area, so you had loads of space for just yourself and your friends.

As a lover of surfing, you were glad that there was a lot of wind today and you were absolutely ready to catch some waves with your new surfboard as the others were probably going to tan the whole afternoon.

"Who are that?". A friend leaned over and the group of girls looked up at the three guys that were coming onto the beach as well. "Neighbours, just ignore them". Another answered and she rolled her eyes at seeing the young men rolling their towels out. You shrugged and picked your board up. Unlike the others you wore the tight suit for surfing, which you'll replace by a bikini in a few hours.

The water was lukewarm as well and felt nice against your skin. You paddled further away from the land to reach the waves.

Daniel looked up at seeing a figure on a surfing board and held his hands above his head to see what you were going to do. He smiled at seeing you surf over the waves and reach the surface again. "Hey, you wanna join a game?". His friend nudged his shoulder and Daniel nodded, walking along with them after swinging his shirt over his head.

He was too curious to watch you and couldn't really concentrate on playing a game of Australian football with his friends. Daniel gladly returned to his towel to sit down and enjoy the warm sun on his already bronzed skin.

You weren't even aware of being watched as you were too concentrated on catching those beautiful waves. You knew you shouldn't come near the rocks you saw slightly peaking above the water, but to follow the wave further down was too attractive to not do it. The mistake was too quickly made, your board scraping against the stone and you lost your balance.

You gasped at the stinging pain of the rocks slicing your skin open. You almost fainted at the pain and you blacked out when you were swung along with the water.

Daniel frowned when he didn't see you anymore. He waited a few seconds, but you didn't reach the surface. He didn't hesitate to run into the water, diving into it to quickly swim in the way he saw you the last moment. His friends were looking at him rather weird and shrugged, thinking he just was going for a swim.

He took a big gasp of air and dove down, reaching out for your lifeless looking body. His fingers clamped around your arm and pulled you back up above the surface of the water. Daniel wrapped his arm around your waist to hoist you up against himself, keeping your head above the water.

He panted slightly when he finally reached the sand again and immediately put you down. Daniel hovered over you and unzipped a slight bit of your suit, searching for your pulse on your throat. Your friends hysterically screamed and clustered them around you and Daniel. "No, fuck off!". He hissed in an annoyed way, wanting all the space he needed.

He squeezed your nostrils close, a hand under your neck and he move to do the mouth to mouth rescue. He breathed four times and then listened if you were breathing. He repeated the cycle and you suddenly gasped loudly, coughing the water out of your lungs till they burned and the tears were streaming down your cheeks.

"Hey, welcome back". Daniel softly muttered and reached up to caress your cheeks. You looked up at the warm, brown eyes with a small smile on your lips. Your hand went to your leg and found your palm covered in blood. "Oh that's bad". He said and eyed the torn open skin from your hip till almost your knee.

"I'm going to pick you up, okay?". You nodded and let out a small whimper when he easily swung your legs over his arm and the other snaked around your waist. You didn't really care what your friends would think or do, you just wanted to get rid of the aching pain in your leg. Your wetsuit was torn as well, that wasn't the most important now.

Daniel carried you into what assumed was his home and planted you down on the kitchen, not really caring about the blood that might come on the kitchen. It was easily cleaned anyway. "You'd have to take this off, do you mind?". He asked with a slight blush on his handsome face and meant your wetsuit.

You shook your head. "I wear something under it". You told him with a small giggled, zipping the material off your body to reveal a spandex sports bra and a pair of undies. Daniel didn't' want to stare in a creepy way at you, but he had to admit you looked pretty great.

He got some disinfecting alcohol and dapped it onto a soft wipe, padding it on your skin. You let out a hiss and clenched your fingers around the edge of the kitchen. "Sorry". Daniel muttered and you looked down at him as he had his eyes on your wounds.

You eyed the way the veins ran over his wrist and up to his thick bicep, the muscles slightly flexing when they moved higher up your leg. The bronzed skin stretched out over his strong, broad shoulders, muscles rippling also there under his smooth skin. He was a rather handsome man, even though you didn't know his name yet.

"How did you notice so quickly?". You spoke up as he was almost done. Daniel looked up at you with his intense amber eyes. "I was watching you". The Australian replied with a smirk. "Oh". You let out and blushed a bit, looking away from him.

"You're good at surfing". He muttered.

"Thank you, you're good at saving people". You giggled and he smiled brightly at your adorable giggle.

Daniel's warm hands brushed every now and then over your skin as he twisted the white bondage around it. You yawned as your near death experience was kind of exhausting and you put a hand over your mouth, cheeks slightly rosy as he looked over at you.

Your hair was still wet and hung down your back and over your shoulders. His darker eyes looked into your brighter ones and studied your face. Your tongue darted out to wet your lips and he eyed the way you started to nibble on it, a bit nervous by his presence.

Daniel placed his hands on either side of your hips, standing very close to you suddenly. He stepped between your legs and you looked down as he leaned forward. His muscled body was almost flush against your front and you felt your noses brushing against each other. His warm breath ghosted over your face and you closed your eyes, lips finally collided in a kiss.

He didn't hesitate to slide his hands of your back to your hips, careful not to touch the wounds. He pulled you to the edge of the kitchen island and you wrapped your arms around his neck. His chest fluttered at the feeling of your soft lips and he only wanted more, more, more of you.

His tongue ran over your lower lip and you softly whimpered, parting your lips to let him deepen the kiss. He tasted like mint and also a bit of the salt water was on his lips. Your hands slid over his shoulders to his firm chest and rested your hands there. Daniel shivered at your touch and you had to break apart for air.

"My friends, they...". You started.

"Let them". He mumbled and pulled you in for another kiss.