Love Me Like You Do - {Sebastian Vettel}

A/N: My dear VettelFerrari requested this a little while ago, sorry for letting you wait for so long, but here it is! (Ugh how much I loved that picture btw)

Lyrics of the song Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding is between brackets.

{You're the light, you're the night
You're the color of my blood
You're the cure, you're the pain
You're the only thing I wanna touch
Never knew that it could mean so much, so much}

You looked over at your watch as Sebastian was gone for pretty long already. He was usually gone for around an hour when he took a run in the forest, which was practically your backyard. You were still enjoying the winter break in your house in Lenzkirch, Sebastian's beloved Germany.

On the small lane looking street were only three houses, yours and your two neighbours. Seb loved to spend time her, especially with you. Most of the drivers enjoyed their break on beached or in the pool, but Seb rather spend it by walking through the forest and cuddling up under a blanket while watching a movie.

You leaned over to look out of the window, smiling as you saw him talking to the older man next door. He was around his seventies and Sebastian made a small talk with him every morning after his run.

You leaned your head on your hand as you saw your husband there. The butterflies still flew in your stomach every time you saw him, his smile lighting up your whole world.

{You're the fear, I don't care
Cause I've never been so high
Follow me to the dark
Let me take you past our satellites
You can see the world you brought to life, to life}

Sebastian spotted you and waved at you. You giggled and waved back, causing the older man to look up at you as well. He leaned over to say something to Seb and he nodded, smiling brightly. He said his goodbye and came back home.

"Hey liebe". He mumbled, kissing your cheek.

"Hey". You smiled, moving some sweaty, blonde locks away from his forehead. You put a glass of water in front of him and he gladly drank it, sighing contently as he sat down in his usual seat.

Seb smiled as he eyed the oversized Ferrari shirt you were wearing, your hair propped up in a messy bun. He liked how you could look so classy with a gorgeous dress and make-up all perfect and then just wearing a simple shirt and a pair of joggers.

"Oh, someone's awake". You muttered as you heard your little daughter cry over the baby phone. You quickly padded over to the little girl's room, picking her up and softly rocking her back and forth. Sebastian was behind you soon, looking over your shoulder.

His heart fluttered every time he saw you with the baby, you two were made for him. And one of them made by him (awkward wink)

{So love me like you do, love me like you do
Love me like you do, love me like you do
Touch me like you do, touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?}

Sebastian had been ready for kids a while and he never knew you were too. He was so excited that you told him you wanted children as well and couldn't wait to start a family. And you didn't have a reason to let him wait.

You giggled as you looked up at him, both thinking at the day you told him you were pregnant.

"Seb!". You ran through the house with the positive pregnancy test. It was six in the morning and Sebastian was still asleep, but you couldn't care less. You wanted to tell him right now.

You sprinted through the bedroom and jumped on him, straddling his hips and gently pushing his shoulders. "Seb, I'm pregnant!". You said and his eyes opened slightly, a sly grin forming on his lips.

"Hi pregnant, I'm dad". His morning voice croaked.

You laughed loudly at his answer, you had expected nothing else but some kind of clever remark. "Dad jokes on fleek already, you're gonna be a good father". Sebastian smiled and was really happy for you two, pulling you close to kiss you.

{Fading in, fading out
On the edge of paradise
Every inch of your skin is a holy grail I've got to find
Only you can set my heart on fire, on fire
Yeah, I'll let you set the pace
Cause I'm not thinking straight
My head spinning around I can't see clear no more
What are you waiting for?}

You were both in heaven with your little, baby girl, but the nights were heavy sometimes. She slept the whole night mostly, but some of them were a mess. You didn't want Seb get out of bed at night as he was training for the next F1 season and needed to be fit every day.

"Relax babe, she's asleep". He mumbled as he hovered over you, placing soft kisses on your neck. "Mhm, for how long". You mentioned, pushing your fingers through his hair.

"We don't think about that yet". Sebastian grinned and there flew your clothes. You actually got your mind cleared, only focused on him, his lips, his low grunts and the connection between your body that made you feel like you were on cloud nine.

{Love me like you do, love me like you do
Love me like you do, love me like you do
Touch me like you do, touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?}

You automatically swung your legs over the edge of the bed as you heard her crying. You walked your sleep drunken walk to the baby room and were surprised by the sight of Sebastian and your baby girl in his arms.

You quietly leaned against the door, watching father and daughter. He softly hummed a German song and stroke her head. Her blue eyes stared up at him and she clenched her little fingers around his arm.

Sebastian chuckled and kissed her small head as her eyes got droopy again. She was asleep in no time and he laid her down again, tucking her in her bed.

{Yeah, I'll let you set the pace
Cause I'm not thinking straight
My head spinning around I can't see clear no more
What are you waiting for?}

"Are you crying there, mama?". Seb asked as he eyed you in the door opening, sniffling at the sight of your husband and your baby. "No, of course not". You said, rubbing the tears from your cheek. "Don't believe one part of that". He giggled and softly closed the door behind him.

"Come here". He opened his arms for you and you wrapped your arms around his waist. "I love you". You mumbled against his chest.

"I love you too". Sebastian said, lips close to your ear as he kissed your cheek. He bended down briefly before picking you up and bringing you back to the bedroom. The amount of hours till your alarm clock would go off was minimal, but you were almost used to the feeling of being tired all the time.

As soon as Seb laid you down and covered you with the sheets, you were sound asleep. Sebastian kissed your forehead and grabbed your phone to turn your alarm off. He could go train in the later hours of the day tomorrow and would take care of everything tomorrow morning, like you usually did.

He swung his arm around your waist and pulled you close, nuzzling his head in your neck, smiling as he thought about how much he loved his two baby girls.

{Love me like you do, love me like you do
Love me like you do, love me like you do
Touch me like you do, touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?}