Preference: Fav Clothing

A/N: Yes prefs are requestable!!!! (Totally not like y'all to request them or something ha) 😂😂❤️

Nico Hulkenberg 🇩🇪

He had these grey sweats

He had these grey sweats. Not just one pair, he had like seven of them which was fine with you because they looked so comfy and soft and actually sexy as well. Nico was already steaming hot and when he wore that pair of sweats with a shirt or a sweater... oh my god.

Sometimes he wouldn't wear anything on top of it, just his bare chest and delicious toned abdomen and V-Lines full on display because he knew damn well what it did to you. Most of the time you would be on the phone or something else where you had to concentrate and he'd distract you with just sitting there on the couch.

When Nico was really in the mood he'd make sure a slightly bulge was visible through the grey material that hung low on his hips and you'd always ramble an excuse to the person you were on the phone with.

Carlos Sainz 🇪🇸

The grey jumper was your absolute weakness

The grey jumper was your absolute weakness. Carlos's bronzed skin formed a nice contrast with the lighter color of the sweater. He somehow became the instagram/tumblr aesthetic whenever he made a picture for his instagram in the plane, making sure you'd see it as well.

Whatever you bought him was mostly grey as well, the color was just perfect for him. Carlos looked so cuddly when he wore it as well. He said earlier he felt like a 'Y/N magnet' when he wore that sweater, you'd cling to his body like a small koala bear to cuddle and make out all night soon enough as he sat down on the couch.

On mornings when you were earlier awake than Carlos was, you'd pull it over your head to let it fall down to almost your knees. He'd frown when his sweater wasn't there but he understood as soon as he saw you with it in the kitchen.

"Doesn't this belong to me?". His morning voice would purr into your ear, still thick and low with sleep and he'd wrap his arms around your waist. "Maybe". You giggled.

"I'm going to take it back then". He'd reply with a smirk, taking you back to bed.

Artem Markelov 🇷🇺

The black blouse with pink flowers you had bought him a long time ago

The black blouse with pink flowers you had bought him a long time ago. He wore it to the end of the 2015 GP2 season celebrations and suddenly plucked it out of the closet again.

"Babe, I can come with you like this, right?". Artem asked with a slight look of doubt in his hazel eyes and you looked up from your phone. Your mouth almost watered at the sight of your handsome boyfriend. You stood up to have a critical look to it, but he looked fine as always.

You were just going out for dinner with some colleagues, so Artem could finally meet them. Mainly girls and you grinned at the thought of them thinking Artem is sexy as hell, but ha he's yours.

"You look great". You said with a smile. The blouse was a bit tighter on his chest due to the training for the new season, but it fitted him snuggly and nice. Artem smiled and pulled you close, your hands resting on his firm chest and sliding up to his broad shoulders.

The tattoo's on his left arm peeked underneath the sleeve and your knees went almost weak because damn his tatts were your ultimate weakness. The material felt smooth beneath your fingers and he chuckled lowly.

Your fingers fiddled with the buttons of it, popping the first one open and straightening the blouse again. You adjusted his collar and nodded at your handsome man.

"What I'd do without you". Artem sighed and leaned his forehead against yours, smiling as he kissed you.