New York Christmas - {Lewis Hamilton}

A/N: CHRISTMAS THEMED YAS I LOVE CHRISTMAS 🎄 🎉🎅🏻(I have Last Christmas by Wham! on repeat for at least two hours already)

"You really can't tell me where we're going?". You asked, a slight pout on your face as you looked at Lewis.

He chuckled and shook his head. "It's supposed to be a surprise, babe. I can't tell you. You'll see when we land".

You huffed and crossed your arms over your chest, looking outside as Lewis' private jet flew towards a destination you didn't know of yet.

Lewis told you he had a surprise for you on Christmas eve, which is tonight and you weren't really sure what he had planned. He told you to relax, the flight would be rather long.

The problem was: you couldn't relax as you were too excited to see where he is taking you. That was the awful side of a private jet, you didn't have a flight ticket that reminded you where you were flying to.

Eventually you fell asleep in the luxury chairs. Lewis smiled and stroke some hair away from your face. "Are we there?". You opened your eyes and looked at him.

"Descending at the moment". He said and leaned forward to give you a kiss.

You smiled and kissed him back, but quickly turned your head to look outside. The sky was dark, but beneath your were the bright lights of a city.

The plane touched down and you got your small trolley. "Wait a minute, Y/N". Lewis got a blindfold. "What's that for? Haven't I waited long enough?". You protested.

"I swear it won't take long". He pleaded, giggling as you gave in and he tighed it around your head, turning your vision to black.

You felt him leading you down the stairs and into a car that you guessed was a taxi cab. "Almost there, love". Lewis said and kissed your cheek, taking your hand.

"About damn time". You said and he laughed.

The car stopped and Lewis helped you out. "Okay untie the blindfold". He said, an excited tone in his voice. You untied it and your eyes got used to the sudden light.

A gigantic Christmas tree was in front of you and a small board said: "Rockefeller center"

"Oh my god. Are we in New York?!". You shrieked and turned around, seeing the immense buildings and the Christmas themed streets. "We are, babe".

"Come let's go to the hotel". He took your hand and lead you away from the gigantic tree that totally mesmerized you. The hotel looked expensive on the outside and it confirmed your thoughts as you went inside.

It was busy and it took a while before Lewis could check in. He got the keys of the room and you went into the elevator. He pressed the button for the highest floor.

You bit your lip in excitement and couldn't wait to see what the hotel room looks like.

The door opened and there was only one room on this floor. Lewis unlocked the room and you dropped your suitcase.

The entire left wand was made out of glass and you carefully shoved it open to walk onto the balcony, which let you see almost whole New York. "Hey that's the Empire State Building!". You called and pointed in the distance.

Lewis chuckled and went after you. He hugged you from behind and pressed a kiss to your shoulder and cheek. "You like it here?".

"I love it here". You giggled and kissed his lips. "My present for you is much less worth than this". You sighed, your smile dropping. "Hey, hey". He grabbed your cheeks.

"Your smile here, your happiness, that's the greatest present I've ever got for Christmas. And you know that I love everything you give me". He smiled and kissed your forehead.

"I love you so much". You smiled back and wrapped your arms around him, you couldn't imagine a better boyfriend than him.