8: Trouble In New York

Start from the beginning

"What the...." I trail off as I see Dove push a brick into the wall and the portal appears. we are all about to enter the portal when something hits Luke and he falls. I look at the end of the alley and I see Jared, Emma, hook, and mom and dad got here somehow. I run as soon as I have a chance and hug mom and dad.

"Get back here you little brat!" Dove says as she attempts to grab me but mom moves in front of me.

"Back away from my daughter!" she says as she punches Dove and knocks her out.

"Dang" I say.

"Katy!" she says as she hugs me. I look in front of me and I don't see Luke.

"Guys, where is my biological dad?" I say as everyone looks around and I see him standing with a knife behind dad, but before I could say anything he stabbed dad. He started to run but then Emma punches his lights out.

"Daddy!" I yell.

"Rumple!" mom yells as her and I run to dad.

"Belle, Katy, the knife, it was poisoned" says.

"We need to get back to the enchanted forest, as soon as possible" I say.

"We took the ship here. we need to go to the docks" hook says as hook and Emma pick up dad and we all run to the ship and set sail for the enchanted forest. mom and dad are in the quarter while I'm on the deck. I'm just watching the water when Jared comes and stands next to me.

"Hi" he says.

"Hi" I say.

"I'm sorry about your dad, if there was anything I could do, I would" he says.

"Thanks, that means a lot" I say.

"Katy, I found an old guitar, it might help lighten the mood" hook says as I walk over to him and he hands me the guitar and I start playing 'crazier' by Taylor swift.

"I'd never gone with the wind

Just let it flow

Let it take me where it wants to go

'Til you open the door

There's so much more

I'd never seen it before

I was trying to fly

But I couldn't find wings

But you came along and you changed everything

[Chorus:]

You lift my feet off the ground

You spin me around

You make me crazier, crazier

Feels like I'm falling and I am lost in your eyes

You make me crazier, crazier, crazier

I've watched from a distance as you made life your own

Every sky was your own kind of blue

And I wanted to know how that would feel

And you made it so real

You showed me something that I couldn't see

You opened my eyes

And you made me believe

You lift my feet off the ground

You spin me around

You make me crazier, crazier

Feels like I'm falling and I am lost in your eyes

You make me crazier, crazier, crazier

Baby you showed me what living is for

I don't wanna hide anymore

Oh oh

You lift my feet off the ground

You spin me around

You make me crazier, crazier

Feels like I'm fallin' and I am lost in your eyes

You make me crazier, crazier, crazier

Crazier, crazier" I finish singing and smile.

"That was amazing!" Hook says.

"How did I not know you could sing?" Emma says from behind me as I shrug.

"That was unbelievably good!" Jared says as the boat docks in the enchanted forest. as we all start to walk back into the small village I pull Jared aside.

"Hold on a sec" I say as I wave my hand and suddenly we are both dressed like people here.

"How did you do that?" Jared asks.

"A great magician never reveals her secrets" I say as we start to walk back to the village where everyone else is. I walk to where mom and dad are and mom comes up to me.

"Katy, you have to heal him" she says.

"What? I've never healed anyone before!" I say.

"It's easy, just focus" she says as I walk over to dad and concentrate on healing him. when I open my eyes dad is okay.

"I knew you could do it" dad says as I hug him. mom walks over and hugs dad and they start to talk. I walk over to Jared and we start to walk around the woods. it starts to get dark an all the fireflies appear and lights up everything. I start spinning and laughing.

"It's good to see you smile again" Jared says.

"It feels good to smile again" I say.

"Come on, dance with me!" I say as I grab his arm and we start to dance around until I stop dancing.

"Wait, something's missing" I say as I wave my hand in the air and then the trees are lined with lights and crazier is playing in the background and I'm wearing a ball gown type dress. I walk over to Jared and we start to dance again.

"Things are different when your here, it's like all my worries just disappear when I'm next to you" he says.

"Same here" I say as we continue to dance until the song ends and then we hear someone yell our names. I quickly wave my hand and all the lights, and music disappears and I'm back in my old dress.

"We're over here!" I yell as I see them walking over .

"Come on you two, we need to get back to the village. and Jared we are staying at Snow and Charming" Emma says as we start walking back to the village. when we get there we all say our goodbyes am do walk into my house. I tell mom and dad goodnight and go to bed. it feels good to be home. I think to myself as I fall asleep.