1

Jyushimatsu POV
"NII SAN NII SAN" I scream as I run towards ichimatsu. "What" he says looking at me. "THERES THIS NEW CAT CAFÈ NII SAN WANNA GO" I have been wanting to spend time with ichimatsu alone. "R-really?" his eyes lit up as he shuffled towards the door to get on his shoes. "lets go" he says sounding excited. "Yay" I say going really fast to get my shoes on and walking out the door.

"Say jyushi" ichimatsu says looking at me. "Hm" I say trying to balance on my tip toes but failing horribly. "Why did you tell me about this cafè" he says looking at me. 'Because I love you so so much' I think sighing at the thought of telling him that. "Jyushi jyushimatsu" he says shaking me a bit as I snap out of my dream state. "W-wha" I say looking at him. "Tch why did you tell me about this jyushi." "hm I don't know" i say smiling a bit. Then I look up and see it "nii San were here"I say as I run inside ichimatsu following behind.

"W-wow" I hear ichimatsu say as I look at him I can see he's ... He's smiling "NII SAN NII SAN YOUR SMILING YOUR SMILING" I say jumping up and down. "Y-yah thanks jyushi" he says hugging me. I blush and take in the hug 'i wish this would happen every day' I say to myself. He lets go of me and looks toward the pile of cats. As he does my smile lessens as I want him to hug me more. "Oh well" I say laughing "he will hug me more some time" i say going and enjoying the cafè

Time skip

"That was so fun nii San" I say laughing a bit "yah it was" he says looking away from me.

Ichimatsu's POV

What is this feeling

Jyushimatsu POV

I sit on the couch staring at ichimatsu 'hes so cute' I say to myself as I blush a bit. I then see that he was looking at me and I look away, blushing furiously. I look back at him and he was gone 'where the heck did he go' I say to myself looking around. I suddenly hear a 'hey' right behind me and I jump around and ichimatsu is there. He laughs and sits down with me on the couch. "Nii San that wasn't nice" I say pouting "oh I'm sorry" he says laughing. It went silent to silent "hey do you know where are brothers are" i said looking at him. "I think they said they were going to chabitas." he said looking at me. "Oh ok" I say then think 'this means I have time alone with him' I say smiling I lay down on his lap and close my eyes. "Jyushimatsu get up" he said shaking me a bit. "Noo" I said laughing a bit. He then shoves me off and walks away.

I was left there in shock of what he did. Then it happened, tears starting dripping down my face as I sit there crying. "Jezze oso got really drunk this time." i heard someone say as I see 4 figures walk in. I didn't care I kept crying as my heart was cracked. Why why did he do this. I think as hear a "jyushi Oh my gosh are you ok" and rushing feet towards me. I was then hugged by my brothers "jyushi what happened" I hear choro say "i-ichimatsu nii San pushed me of him I W-was trying to show him I c-care" I say between crying. Kara looks mad as he gets up and goes into the kitchen then comes back out. "Here you go" he says as he gives me a lollipop "now I'm going to go and have a word with ichimatsu." he says storming off I look at the lollipop and put it in my mouth waiting for Kara to come back.

Ichimatsu's POV

Why did I do that I'm so stupid. He's probably hurt I probably hurt him. This is my fault its just he was so close to me. As I think this i hear footsteps coming towards me as I look up I see a steaming mad Kara. 'O-oh god' I say getting pretty scared. "How could you do that" he says looking at me. "Jyushi is crying because of you" he says. I stop my eyes get wide "h-he's crying" I say feeling tears come to my eyes. How could I have done this i made jyushi cry. "Yes he's crying I gave him a lollipop to make him feel better you should really go and say your sorry for doing that, that was a very rude thing to do to someone who was trying to be nice" he says walking away.

I get up and walk out of the room hearing someone sniffle as I walk faster. I then see jyushi on the floor his eyes a bit red from crying. "Jyushimatsu I'm so sorry" I say walking to him and hugging him tightly "I'm so sorry." he looks at me and smiles a big smile "its ok ichimatsu nii San thank you for the hug." he says hugging me tighter. "Hey guys now that you have made up its time to go to the bath house before it closes" choro says "hi hi" I say jumping up and craving ichimatsu and running out of the house

Jyushimatsu POV at the bath house

I sigh as the warm water relaxes me I then look at ichi then look away. 'this is hard to look at him when you have a crush on him' I say blushing a bit. "Hey guys its time to go hurt up and get dressed" choro says. "Ichimatsu take a pic with me" todomatsu says looking at him "ok" he says as they take a pic. I get ready and leave the bath house alone. "Does todomatsu like ichimatsu" I think as I walk towards the house "nah he likes Kara they hang out all the time" i say getting out the futon and getting in it. "I just want to go to sleep for now" I say as I slowly drift into a calming slumber.