"What baby? What's wrong" I asked seriously.

"We need to talk." He whispered to me.

My heart stopped then, was he going to break up with me? He was going to break up with me! Slowly I stood and backed away from him. He must have noticed the look on my face and he shot from the couch.

"No, no, no, no, no." He rushed reaching out to cup my face gently. "No, J not that talk. I just need to tell you something, something important." He said nervously. I swallowed as I nodded at him. He smiled as he held my hand and guided me out of my house and into the backwoods close to my house. I know is sort of scary to have woods behind your house. Perfect target for crazy maniacs.

Once we were far enough away from my house I was beginning to sweat as my mind began to go into over drive. Why the hell is he taking me back here? Omg, is he going to kill me?! I shook my head, he wouldn't do that, he the sweetest guy I know, and I trust him. We stopped finally and were surrounded by a crap load of trees, my house was long gone.

"Why are we out here?" I asked him timidly as I looked around. When he didn't answer I turned back to him and frowned as I found the look of panic on his face.

"Dominic?"

"I love you, Jeanine." He blurted. My eyes widened and my breath caught in my lungs. He what? Did he just say what I thought he did?

"W-what?" My voice was barely a whisper.

"I. Love. You" he said again pronouncing it clearly. Yep I heard him right.

"Dom," I didn't know what to say to that. Did I love him too? My heart was beating erratically. No one has made me feel like this before. He was so different and I didn't know what to do.

He cupped my cheek in his warm big hand, those weird comforting tingles he always made shot up my face and I closed my eyes in pleasure.

"You don't have to answer Jeanine but I had to tell you before I burst." My eyes opened to find him inches from my face; his deep brown eyes gazing into mine with such an intensity that my knees became weak.

I think I do love him.

I knew it right then and there but I couldn't open my mouth. I was afraid to.

"You make me feel alive J, and I know that no one else is going to be able to make me feel this. Ever." He continued, his thumb lightly caressing my bottom lip. "Just looking at you makes my heart beat faster than a mocking birds wings. You are everything to me and I can't hide from you anymore; I don't want to." His words were making me feel dizzy and warm.

Wait hide? I wanted to ask him what he was hiding but my tongue refused to obey me.

"I want to show you the real me but I don't know what you will do." His voice strained. I didn't like him feeling uncomfortable, he didn't have to hide from me, and he could trust me.

"What is it Dom?" I finally asked. He backed away from me till we had a sizable distance between us. I gave him a questionable look.

"What are you doing?" I asked him taking a step closer, his hand came up to stop me.

"I'm showing you the real me J." He said his face became expressionless. I was confused,

"Just please understand." Was all he said before he took his shirt off and unbuttoned his pants. My eyes widened in surprise. What the hell! But I couldn't look away, I mean DAMN this boy had a body on him!

He was in his boxers out of breath, "This is me Jeanine." Then it happened. I cringed at the nasty sound of bone breaking and reforming together. I stared to freak thinking something bad was happening to him. I began to rush towards him to help him when a huge wolf took his place and I froze mid step. Its head reached my shoulder, I stared at it in disbelief.

This was Dom? No, it couldn't be.

It eyes stared at me, brown the same color as Dom's. Oh my god this was...DOM! I scurried backwards falling on my bottom as the realization hit me hard. He walked over towards me slowly and I crawled backwards as the terror of him eating me entered my mind. A scream ripped its way from my mouth, and I was stopped trunk of a tree.

I covered my face waiting for him to rip me apart but it never came. Lowering my arms a bit I saw him pause a few feet away from me with the most heart crushing expression on his face. My chest tightened to see him look like this but I couldn't get over the fact that my boyfriend was a FREAKING WOLF! When I realized he wasn't going to move towards me anymore, I rose to me feet slowly my eyes watching him wearily. I sidestepped breathing hard as my heart pumped in fear.

His brown eyes never left my face and I swore I could see tears starting to build in his eyes. But I couldn't worry about that, I had to get out of here! Away from him! I gently walked backwards and when he made no move to stop me I turned tail and ran, back to my house as fastest my feet could take me; letting out small screams on the way.

The moment I reached my house I rushed in the front door as my mom was walking in the kitchen. She turned around in shock, her hand to her heart but I didn't have the energy to care.

"Jeez, Jeanine don't run in that house like that." She scolded but I ignored her as I ran up the stairs and into my room.

My heart was beating a mile a minute as I stared at the walls but saw nothing. He changed into a wolf! This isn't possible, these things don't happen. I was pacing my floor as I tried to wrap my head around all this but it was hard. He was a werewolf.

A werewolf!

A heart wrenching howl sounded from outside causing me to stop pacing and look out of my window.

Omg, I was in love with a werewolf?!

*End of Flashback*

I need Aiden to tell me what in the hell I should do!