Chapter-12

"Maayera wake up!! Have Breakfast!! , Aniket said while waking her up.

"Aniket wrapped her up in his arms and cuddled her, he was caressing her hair by putting her head in his lap.

Maayera was amazed by his loving behaviour but his turquoise eyes were so pretty that she was just slowly melting in them.

Suddenly she just recalled something and got up hurriedly and held his hands and said, "Aniket will you believe me if I tell you that something is wrong with that door and the room near that foyer..."

"Aniket wanted to show fake anger and drama to her as per Suganya's instruction but her deep hazel eyes spellbinding him in her hex and he slowly asked, "Tell me I am all ears..."

"Aniket!! I saw a lady holding a black rose and a beast-looking man in that room, they were holding each other's hands lovingly and in a blink of seconds they just jumped off from the balcony...And that lady exactly looked alike like".......She stopped while speaking reluctantly.

"Like??? Like what ?? " Aniket asked breaking her silence.

"Aniket you didn't yell or express any distrust in my talks, I am surprised... But Thank You!! For listening to me...And I guess your mom is right," I am under stress and maybe she was right that all which I saw last night was under my sleepwalking.."

"I trust you !! But you need to promise me one thing, you will never share this incident with anyone outside, and you will tell me everything from now on.." Aniket said while holding her hand.

"You are getting cosy with me, Mr. Attitude," Maayera said naughtily.

"Don't be so rectitude Maayera, don't be so innocent, learn to be a little nimble, this world doesn't accept innocent people like you.." then they started gazing into each other's eyes...

Suddenly Aniket shoved her back and he got up and said, " Don't think that I forgot about the contract marriage thing, so don't try to take advantage of being a wife. Be in your confinement.."

"Excuse me!! I am not the type who will take advantage and you are not that cheesy to fall for..". She rolled her eyes in a little anger.

"Oh really!! That is why you were constantly gawking at my slightly visible chest from my front open buttons ...Huh??"Aniket fabricated a false naughty grimace on his face.

"Anyways, remember one thing you don't have to say anything to anyone outside this home, or this room, this is my home and all rules are mine and you have to follow them. Just hold your nose into your matters only..." He left authoritatively...

To be Contd.

Thank You Guys kindly vote it...
Reviews and comments are all welcomed.
Credit: Saxena Avni(Chinsangel)