Chapter-7

"Why did you come for me?", Your mother didn't ask you to do that??, She asked annoyingly with teary eyes.

"Shut up !! And Get in the Car", Aniket yelled stentorian.

"No!! With what right you are saying this to me?? Where in your stupid contract it is being agreed ??", Maayera asked with an innocent pout face...

Aniket got blue in the face, he turned and looked at her pout face. He paused for a while, sudden smile came on his face, he went towards her forwarded his hand to her, and glanced at her like a pleading puppy..

She was mesmerised by his muscular hands and physique, all soaked in rain droplets making him look more toothsome. She forgot all her hate towards him for a while his hand and moved towards the Car.

He gently opened the door for her like a TRUE nobleman.

Soon she fell asleep in the front seat, she was looking like a mermaid resting on her shell..For a moment Aniket lost all his grasp from his tickling Hormones. He was rubbernecking at her while driving...Her beautiful presence was capable enough to wile anyone.

He rearranged her slipshod hairlocks from her stunning sinless face...

The wedding day arrived.

Aniket was dressed in a green-grey Desmond Merrion Bespoke suit, He always likes to suit up like a tough businessman...

Maayera was dazzling in dark steel Maroon Lehenga with Golden embroidery...with a diamond-studded neckline...She was looking like a jaw-dropping Diva...

Pretty bridesmaids followed her, and little girls holding flowers and managing her lehenga from behind slowly matching her footsteps...

Maayera was looking breathtakingly gorgeous, a little hint of sadness on her face adding her charm more than anything.

All rituals have been completed by taking oaths of being together till eternity in front of priests. There were hymns of euphonious rhythm...On the same side, volcanoes were bursting her inside as she was wrestling with her thoughts, and emotions jumbled in her.

When Aniket put vermilion on her hairline, she closed her eyes, she opened it and saw his smiling face ...

With every single hymn of God, she heard one name from the strange voice inside her, it was Aniket's name..she felt like the world was going upside down in front of her...

She fainted suddenly.

To be Contd.

Thank You Guys kindly vote it...
Reviews and comments are all welcomed.
Credit: Saxena Avni(Chinsangel)