Three.

"Hey." Luke mumbled, shaking my body awake. I groaned, covering my face while he chuckled and leaned over me with his head in my neck. "Wake up, we've got to go get your car from Andrew's."

"No, I wanna sleep." I shook my head and squeezed my eyes shut. He sighed, running his hands over my side softly. "We can go get it later. I'm sleepy and you're warm."

"It's already almost 2." He kissed my neck and turned me over on my back to hover over me. "You're adorable when you're tired but we've gotta fucking go." He nipped my skin with his teeth and smacked my thigh.

"I hate you." I mumbled, sitting up to look around at his room. It was a mess. His bed was ruffled and a lamp was on the floor. Papers were thrown off his desk and the chair was tipped over. The window blinds were bent and looked like they took a beating. It was a long, eventful night to say the least. "Do you have a shirt I can borrow? You ruined mine." I yawned and he smirked.

"Did you want to sit there with cum all over her chest?" He winked, tossing me a black Thrasher t-shirt.

"You're disgusting." I rolled my eyes and slipped it over my head before grabbing my jeans off the floor. Luke was already dressed and ready to go so I through my hair into a bun and followed him out of his apartment.

He unlocked his car and I slid into the passengers seat. "Hey," he sighed, reaching over to squeeze my thigh. "You feeling ok?"

"I'm good," I nodded. "I think last night was just a lot."

"Hey, I offered to take it easy on you."

"Not what I meant." I shook my head and he chuckled softly before looking at me seriously. "I thought I wouldn't love him anymore. He was the only one that I had ever done anything like that with. I thought maybe if I had changed that then maybe I wouldn't be so sad about losing him."

"That will go away. But, I can't take that away for you, Brit. He fucked up by fucking someone else. That doesn't mean that you can fix it by doing the same." He tilted my chin up and smiled. "I'm sorry he hurt you. But, you're going to be ok."

"Sorry." I frowned, realizing how much shit I was laying on him and how much he probably didn't care.

"Don't fucking apologize for feeling."

There was something in his eyes that told me he'd been hurt before. Someone broke through his stubborn walls and hurt broke his heart. Whoever did that had to be pure evil.

"I'm sorry I used you, again."

"Don't worry about it. I like being used by you." He chuckled and shot me a wink before gassing up his car. "Have you decided if you're going to send it or not."

"Amelia says I should, I just don't know. What if he shows everyone and then we end up on porn hub or something?"

"The fact that the thought even crossed your mind makes me extremely horny." He squeezed my thigh and I giggled. I don't think I had ever been so comfortable around someone in my entire life. But he was so provocative and playful that it made me feel better. "You know what you should do," he looked over at me and I raised my eyebrows. "Post a picture of me."

"You just want my Instagram followers." I rolled my eyes and he chuckled, shaking his head. He actually had more than me but it was still the reason everyone always asked me to post pictures.

"Seriously, just a nonchalant, 'good pal' picture. He'll be pissed because we left together last night and you're still with me today."

"You're just like Amelia. Always looking for revenge." I rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone.

"Well, baby. I'm always down for a little bit of trouble." He shrugged his shoulders and I grabbed his hand. He flipped me off and laughed while I took the picture.

BritOlsen: @lukeblack is the real homie

I got about 20 texts after that. Amelia was giving me shit for still being with him and not texting her. I had a few people asking when me and JT broke up.

Luke's phone started to light up too. New followers and texts from girls asking if we were together. I laughed and told him to shut that idea down quick.

"You're confusing all my hoes." He said, pulling into Andrew's driveway. He fished my keys out of his pocket and handed them to me. "Fuck." He mumbled, looking behind me. I turned to look out the window and saw him. JT. He was in a pair of sweats and no shirt, his tattooed arms on show while he laughed with Andrew and his girlfriend, Talia. I felt my heart in my stomach and immediately shook my head. "You wanna leave?"

"No. I need my car. I just-" I cleared my throat to keep from crying and opened the door to get out. I trekked up the driveway and didn't bother to look in any direction. I unlocked my door and quickly got inside. Before I could close the door, a hand stopped it and I jumped. "I don't want to talk. I just want to go home."

"I'm not asking you to talk, baby." The pet name soothed me and Luke sank down to kneel in front of me. "He's a fucking idiot for cheating on you and you need to realize that you deserve better than him. You shouldn't cry forever. Look, call me if you need something. Vodka, someone to talk to, a good fuck. I'm around. Except Wednesday, I'm taken on Wednesday's." I smiled down at him and he placed his hands on my face. "You're to beautiful to cry over some dumbass that doesn't know what he's got."

"Are you gay?" I snorted and he rolled his eyes. "Seriously, straight boys aren't this nice."

"I saw my mom go through shit with a lot of different men. She didn't deserve it. No woman does. I know you've got a good heart. But," he placed his lips over mine and I smiled. "Seriously, call me next time you wanna fuck something out of your system."

He kissed me again and held me longer than the first time. He was putting on a show for me. He closed my door before he walked away and I placed my keys in the ignition.

I think Luke was step one to moving on but it was going to be a long time before I'd be better.