Chapter 3

new chapter :) hope you guys like this story... tell me what you think in the comments and tell me whether or not i should continue on with this one.... so yeah, ENJOY!! <3 comment, vote, and fan! thanks so much! love you alllllll!!!! <3333333

My rehearsal felt much longer than it normally felt like. The piece I was playing was pretty hard and my new teacher was a perfectionist. Whenever I hit a wrong note, he would make me stop, play the scale to get the note, and then start over from the very beginning. It was so tedious. But, I liked my teacher. He may be hard, but he was nice and only wanted me to be the best I could be even if it meant doing scales hundreds of times. I did have a concert next week too and I wanted to play my piece as well as I could.

            After the long day of rehearsal I was curled up in my bed watching TV and eating whatever food I had left in my hotel room. I heard a knock on my door. Thinking it was John I yelled, “COMING!” and ran to open the door. Instead, I found Harry standing there.

            “Oh hi,” I said.

            “Hey Katie, what’s up?”

            “Nothing much…”

            “Can I come in?”

            “Oh yeah sorry,” I said and I opened the door for him. He stepped inside and I closed the door and walked back over to my bed. “I’m just sitting around doing nothing since I’m done for the day.”

            Harry nodded, “How was rehearsal?”

            “It sucked…” I replied honestly.

            “Geez, it sounds like you hate playing the violin…”

            “Sometimes I do,” I said. Harry walked over to the other side of my bed and sat down. Oh crap, he was on my bed.

            “You don’t mind if I lay down also, do you?”

            I didn’t know what to say. I slowly moved over to the other side of the bed and nodded. Just so long as you promise not to attack me.

            “I had a long day today too,” Harry replied. He made himself comfortable and I watched. He was just so chill. He didn’t care that he was lying on the bed of a girl he met last night. I sat cross legged and faced him. I was somehow right next to him. We started talking about our day and Harry sat up straighter. I stared at his lips while he talked. He was really hot… oh god and the accent just made it so much better. I tilted my head, not listening to what he was saying. I nodded, still staring at his lips as they moved.

            I didn’t know why I did it, but I did. I kissed him. Right in the middle of one of his sentences. I put my hand on his neck and he paused, watching me. My hand moved through his hair and we didn’t leave each other’s gaze. I didn’t know what I was doing, but I didn’t stop myself. I crashed my lips into his and for some weird reason, he kissed me back. I pulled away before it could go any farther.

            “Shit! I’m sorry… god, I didn’t mean to do that, oh god, I’m sorry Harry.” My palm hit my forehead. I moved back to the end of my bed and ended up falling off the side. I hit the ground with a thud but jumped back up. “Oh god Harry,” I put my face in my and started pacing, mumbling to myself why the hell I was so stupid. I just kissed Harry Styles. What was I thinking?!

            Harry just watched me. He didn’t move from where he was. “Katie?”

            “Yes?”

            “Its okay, you’re not stupid. I was hoping you’d do that.”

            My jaw dropped and I looked at him. Wait, what? He wanted me to kiss him? Why would he want me to kiss him? “What?”

            “I wanted… um, I… I was kinda hoping you’d do that.”

            I was confused. I tilted my head and looked at him still sitting on my bed.

            “Why?”

            “Because Katie…”

            I just continued staring at him. He didn’t have a clear reason why he would want me to kiss him.

            “I um… I think you should go…” I said and he got off my bed.

            “Sorry…” he said.

            “No, I’m sorry,” I replied. I opened the door for him. He looked at me as if he was waiting for something. A hug? No way was I giving him a hug after what just happened. I nodded and walked back into my hotel room, closing the door on Harry.