Chapter 10

new chapter!!! :) i hope you guys like this story :) it's pretty much just another one i'm writing next to my big one, NMNL.... so yeah :) tell me what you think in the comments :) ENJOY!!!! <333 comment, vote, and fan!!! thankssssss!!!! luv youuuuuu!!! :D

The rest of the week went on painfully slow in the practice room with Oliver. One day I full out yelled at him. He tried to hold back a laugh and I hit him in his arm.

            “You like me,” he teased.

            “No I don’t!” I exclaimed.

            “If I kissed you right now, you would like it.”

            “I would punch you in the face,” I spat at him.

            Oliver laughed, “No you wouldn’t.”

            “Yes, I really will. You have been on my nerves so much these past few days and I just want this to be over! I can’t even look at you anymore!”

            “Aww, but Katie!”

            “Shut up!” I exclaimed and I brought my violin up to my shoulder and played some arpeggios. He played something that sounded really hard on the piano and messed me up. I was shaking I was so mad at him. I took a deep breath. “How much longer?”

            “Look at you! You’re calming down…”

            “I don’t want to get fired from my job by screaming in your face,” I said frowning at him.

            “You are so cute when you’re mad,” he teased.

            “Don’t call me cute.”

            “But you are! Look at you,” he stood up and walked over to me, “Your cheeks are adorable!” he pinched my cheek and it took every ounce of my energy to hold back my screaming.

            “Never, do that, again,” I said emphasizing each word. He laughed at me. “I can’t do this anymore,” I said and I put my violin down and walked out of the practice room. Oliver followed me, but I was walking fast. I made a left down the hallway and stopped in front of Mr. Sampson’s office. “Mr. Sampson?” I asked as politely as I could.

            “Yes Katie?” he asked putting his violin down. Oliver showed up behind me.

            “I can’t stand my partner,” I said.

            “She’s just not cooperating,” Oliver said to him.

            “I’m the one not cooperating?! You’re the one who is annoying the hell out of me!”

            We started arguing and Mr. Sampson broke us apart, “You two, this is completely unprofessional.”

            “He started it!”

            “Did not!”

            “You sound like five year olds! Now I’m not getting you a new partner Katie, so I suggest you and Oliver play nice because tomorrow we’re having the manager of the building where you two are playing come here to listen to you two perform so I better not hear you two fighting or else you’ll each have to find somewhere else to play. Do you understand?”

            We both nodded.

            “Now go back to practicing, I don’t want to hear any more from the two of you, you hear me?”