Chapter 1

hey everyone! i got this new idea today and i wanted to start a story about it since i play the violin and all ;) so yeah, comment, vote, and fan if you like it :) tell me what you think in the comments below. so yeah, i hope you enjoy :) i'm not completely sure if i'm going to continue with this story, but i'll see where it goes. and just so you know, i didn't proofread this or what ever, so there might be some mistakes so sorry.... yup.... so um... BYEE!! lol love youu!! <3

I sat alone at the red carpet party. Why did I even agree to come to this anyways? All I did was play the violin. It’s not like I was totally famous and had millions of guys throwing themselves at me. No, I played the violin and I just happened to get recognized. Katie Winthrop just happened to become a little bit famous.

            My manager, John, made me come to this. I didn’t really want to because I knew I would be alone. I didn’t know anyone here. I did see some famous people I recognized, but they just walked right past me, not paying me any mind. I was sitting at a table for two wearing a purple dress with black heels. I tapped my fingers on the table and kept checking my phone to see what time it was. It was definitely broken, because I could’ve sworn it said 10:16 ten minutes ago. Sure enough though, I checked my phone and it didn’t change. Either I had to get a new phone or I had to find someone to pass the time with.

            That’s when I saw him from across the room. He was staring at me. I wanted to look behind me to see if there was someone else he could possibly be looking at but I felt his eyes staring straight into mine. I knew this guy too. What was his name? He was part of a band, I knew that much. I was too focused on his stare to process his name in my mind. Why was he staring at me?

            A couple dancing blocked our gaze and I looked down at the table and checked my phone again. How was it 10:25?! Were we seriously staring at each other for almost ten minutes? No, that couldn’t be right. I looked back up and he wasn’t there anymore. I looked around for him but I didn’t see him. I must look weird. I’m sitting alone at a party with hundreds of celebrities looking for one guy in particular.

            I looked to my left and I could’ve sworn I saw his eyes lock with mine again, but they were gone as soon as they came. Okay, something was playing with my mind. Maybe it was the too loud music in here that was rattling my brain. I ran my hand through my hair and looked at the table.

            I felt a tap on my shoulder and I got butterflies in my stomach. I turned around and saw him standing there, his green eyes still looking into mine.

            “Hi,” he said smiling.

            My eyes widened, “Hi…”

            “May I sit down?” he asked gesturing to the seat across from me. I only nodded and he smiled again. That perfect smile. I knew him from somewhere. God, who was this guy? I think his name started with an ‘h’ but I wasn’t completely sure.

            He sat down and put his glass of wine down in front of him. He continued staring at me, “Can I get you something to drink?”

            “I um… I don’t drink…” I replied feeling a little bit embarrassed.

            “I’m Harry,” he said ignoring my last comment. Harry! That’s who this guy was! He was Harry Styles from the British/Irish band One Direction!

            “Nice to meet you,” I replied smiling a little bit.

            “You too…” he looked at me waiting for something. I looked at him confused. “What’s your name babe?” he laughed.