3. a.m conversations

There is nothing more that Tammy would ask for in life. But for some reason, she feels like there's something missing from it and that it's her goal to find the missing piece in order to complete the puzzle. Could that missing something be her one true love? Since moving out, her past relationships have been rocky. Before becoming a stylist, Tammy was an intern at a fashion magazine. It went well until somewhere along the way she started chatting up with the boss as a way to be friendly with him. Tammy quit the job before anything became too serious. Now, her current job allows her to be surrounded by a lot of A-list stars, especially the good looking ones. One attractive celebrity in particular was Shon Park, who was originally famous in Korea but had recently made his debut in the states and began starring in movies there. Shon and Tammy met and one thing led to another, they were dating for 5 months and raised Pringles together before they called it quits. The reason being was because of a PR stunt he did with his co-star in order to promote his recent movie. Not only did it mean that Shon wouldn't have time to focus on Tammy, but the fans that shipped him and his on stage love interest together made Tammy feel jealous. Even though he's a professional actor, their staged dating made it seem like they actually had a real connection with each other. Not willing to risk him potentially cheating on her, Tammy broke it off. Since then, she has been on a couple dates here and there, but none of them were interesting enough for Tammy to ask them out on a second date. Her friends call her a heartbreaker because of her habit of being uncommitted and not giving any of the guys that she dates another chance. Truth is, all that Tammy wants is to find "the one." All the ones that she has met lately haven't been the 'right' one. However, with a stable job, a best friend and a dog by her side, why would she need another companion in her life? Her life is already perfect as it is. Maybe it was the k-dramas making her think otherwise. For instance, like how the main actress lives an extravagant life while somehow managing her messy and difficult love triangle at the same time. Who knows? Maybe Tammy would get to experience that some day...

-

Tammy had returned from her work, automatically plopping down on the couch and taking a nap. Ten minutes later, Lani takes a pillow and smacks Tammy with it.

"Owwwww," Tammy groaned.

"Wake up! Lets eat!"

As the two ate their lunch, they had a conversation about making plans to hang out with Carleigh, to which Lani suggested seeing a movie.

"What movies are there?" asked Tammy.

"Double Justice is still out. Oh wait..," Lani cursed to herself, forgetting that Shon was in that movie. It didn't phase Tammy much, its been long over anyways.

"Ask Carleigh if she's free or if she has any other ideas."

"I still wonder how you ended up dating him," Lani muttered. Tammy ignored her comment and continued eating. Then, the conversation drifted to Lani mourning about her singleness. It felt like it was daily routine for Lani to mope about her single life to someone.

"Oh my god, stop saying that. There's a lot of guys that like you. They're just intimidated that's all." Tammy made a note to herself to initiate the second part of her plan, considering that it has been a couple weeks since the Miles and Lani interaction.

"It's been over 21 years and I still never had a significant other," Lani sulked.

'That's going to change... Just you wait, Lani.'

Eventually their talk ended when Lani had to get ready to go to work, leaving Tammy alone with Pringles.

For the rest of the day, Tammy had a marathon of watching k-dramas (shocker). Somehow, Tammy got so distracted in finishing all the shows she needed to catch up on that she didn't even realize that it was close to being midnight. As she was about to head to bed, the sound of her stomach grumbling interrupts her. Despite the lunch she had and the snacks she ate while watching her shows, Tammy was still hungry. She thought about ordering something, but then realized that they wouldn't deliver so late at night. Tammy decided on going to the nearest 7 11 and stocking up on her snacks that she finished. Before Tammy went out, she took a shower and took off her makeup, prepping her face for her skin routine. An hour or two later, she finished and got dressed into something more casual.