I'm going to wait before we have kids.

~

We were in the library. Peter, me and the girls. Valentina was sitting the farthest away from me. She barely even looked at me when she came in here and in all honesty, it made me laugh a bit. 

"She hates you," Clary whispered, leaning towards me. I shrugged.

"It doesn't bother me," I replied. She smiled and shook her head at me while I simply laughed. Harry was with his mom, simply to spend some time with her. I didn't mind. I was happy to take some time off and spend it with my friends. 

"Clary," I whispered, placing my hand on her arm. She looked at me.

"What?"

"Yesterday, when Harry came into my room to sleep-"

"He what?" she shrieked, causing the girls to look at us. I blushed furiously and she apologized quickly before she scooted over. 

"What happened? Did you...." she trailed off. I furrowed an eyebrow.

What on earth is she-

"Dear god, Clary, no!" I gasped, smacking her arm. She chuckled and shrugged. 

"I mean," she said, "it's Harry we're talking about."

I suddenly felt myself grow defensive, "not every time he's seen next to a girl, does it mean he's seeing them. He's allowed to have friends and be civil with females."

"I know," she sighed, "sorry. Anyways, what happened?"

"He seemed off...when he was hugging me. Like he didn't feel the same way anymore. I might just be overthinking this."

She stared at me blankly. I bit my lip and poked her. 

"Well?" I asked.

"I have no idea how to help," she blatantly said. I huffed and smacked her arm.

"I need help," I sighed, "what if he's seeing someone else?"

"Well, who could it be?" she asked. I looked at Valentina and she followed my gaze. 

"No," she denied, "absolutely not. She just wants attention from him. He'd never give it to her, as his focus is all on you." 

"Well-"

"Harry!" Peter beamed suddenly, his eyes on something behind me. I turned around in my chair and found a smiling Harry walking into the library. He walked up behind my chair and placed his hands on my shoulders, smiling at me before proceeding to gently massage them.

"Ladies," he greeted. They all looked at him and mumbled incoherent greetings and returned back to what they were doing. Except for Valentina. 

She looked at Harry and I with a jealous look on her face. I glanced up at Harry to find him focused on our son and completely oblivious to it. I smirked gently, looking back at her to find her squinting at me. Harry's fingers began to move towards my neck and he rubbed softly. He stepped back and began to move towards Peter. 

Peter was too distracted by his doodling to notice Harry creeping up on him and when Harry noticed this, he smirked at me. I rolled my eyes and watched as he crept towards him. He bolted forward with a roar and picked Peter up and ran around with him all throughout the library. I rose an eyebrow and chuckled to myself as I stood up to go look for another book.

I stood in between the shelves and let my fingers skim along the books that line the countless shelves. I get lost in the titles, looking for something that catches my eye. I catch sight of another romance novel and pull it down. It was a nice book; about two lovers fighting to be together despite their family's disapproval. Although it ends in a tragedy, it was quite fascinating. 

As I looked at it, footsteps sounded beside me. I looked towards the sound to find a scowling Valentina standing there.

"Can I help you?" I asked. She scoffed.

"Actually," she said, "you can. I was hoping you can give me some advice."

"On what?"

She smirked. 

"On Harry, of course," she replied, "he met me last night. He came to my room and asked me if we could walk around the gardens. So we did."

I stood there, unable to speak or move. 

"He told me how much this wedding was stressing him out," she paused, "how much you were stressing him out. He told me that when he spent time with me, he felt much more calmer."

"Shut up," I said. She widened her eyes.

"So the princess can be mean!" she gasped mockingly, "who knew?"

"You're lying. He went to go spend some time with Louis last night," I said, clenching the book I held in my hands.

She shrugged, "maybe. But he came to me after. We spent a good two hours together, talking about everything. I'm really getting on his good side. You'll have to watch out."

I pursed my lips. 

"He's betrothed to me," I stated. She hummed.

"True, but how many weddings have been broken before?" she winked. Smiling she took a step forward, so that she was standing directly in front of me. Her perfume wafted into my nostrils and it had a familiar scent. However, due to her proximity, I couldn't pin it.

"You're insecure. He doesn't like that," she smirked, "he likes confident women. And soon enough, he'll realize it. I know men like him, honey. He hasn't slept around in ages. He misses it, and he'll look for it with me. We both know this, so why don't you do me a favor, and just leave it alone, hm?"

I don't think I've ever wanted to slap a woman more in my life. 

She smiled and turned on her heels before she sauntered out of the aisle and back towards the others in the library. I bit my lip and was about to turn back around before I whirled back, staring into the space she once stood. 

Who in God's name does this woman think she is? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This week and last week have been stressful af. 

Uni can smd. :) but it's also really helpful for later life and all so... :')

Vote,

Comment.

Love,

MEEEE. :D