"Did you just-"

"Harry."

"You shushed me."

I reached over without tearing my eyes away from my book and smacked Harry on the arm. He yelped and poked my arm before he grasped it and pulled me on top of him. The book fell out of my hand as I landed on top of him.

"I win," he smirked. I rolled my eyes. He smiled and puckered his lips and closed his eyes. I smirked and stared at him but then quickly changed my emotion to a blank stare when he pouted and opened his eyes.

"Kiss me, please," he asked, wrapping his arms around my waist. I bit my lip and smiled, shaking my head. He reached up and brushed a strand of hair out of my face.

"Please," he asked again. I nodded and leaned forward, stopping halfway. He glanced to my lips and smiled before he closed the distance.

His kisses were soft, gentle and loving. He didn't make any move to go any further; he just let me have the upper hand every time. I loved him for it. He grasped my hand, that lay on the bed, in his and squeezed lightly. He pulled away and began pressing light kisses against my jaw before he pulled away completely and laid his head on the pillow. He smiled up at me lazily and licked his lips.

"I can't wait to marry you," he whispered. I blushed wildly and smiled before I rolled off of him. I cuddled into the blankets and faced him on my side. He smiled and wrapped an arm around my waist before he tugged me into him. He simply stared at me and smiled.

"Peter is a prince," I whispered, smiling, "he seems so happy every time he gets fitted for a suit."

He smiled at me, pecking my forehead, "he's always loved to be pampered, diamond."

"Do you think he'll address us as mother and father one day?" I smiled. He chuckled.

"He's still very young. It might happen eventually," he smiled. I nodded and sighed before I nuzzled my head into his chest.

"I'm sleepy," I said. He nodded and pulled himself into me, pecking my head. I sighed and turned my head. 

~

"Ellie."

"Ellie."

"Eeeeeeellieeeee."

I slowly peeled my eyes open to find Peter sitting on the bed in between Harry and I. I looked over at Harry and found him still sleeping on his side with his back to us. I smiled and looked at Peter.

"Hello," he waved, smiling. I smiled and opened my arms and he plopped down before he nuzzled into me.

"I imagine you slept well," I whispered. He nodded.

"I missed you though," he replied. I smiled and placed a kiss on his cheek and he smiled before he cuddled into me, wrapping his arms around my chest. He laid his head on my breasts and hummed.

"These feel weird, Ellie," he said. I laughed and he frowned at them. Before I could respond, I heard rustling from beside us followed by a quick inhale of breath.

"There's my beautiful family," a groggy sounding Harry said. 

Harry suddenly threw himself on top of me and Peter, smiling. Peter squealed and laughed loudly as I groaned.

"Oh for goodness's sake," I groaned. He looked at me from over Peter and winked.

"Morning," he said. I squinted at him.

"Okay, love," Harry said, pulling Peter off of me, "Ellie needs a break."

I smiled thankfully.