Chapter Thirteen: Scary B*tch

Lucas's POV

As we left the IHOP, I kept wondering how Casandra was so damn crazy! You have to agree with me here and think she's one crazy bitch! No one would dare say that to her face though. She's too scary. I laughed lightly.

"What's so funny Lucas?" she asked from the back. Her face full of curiousity. She looked so innocent and pure; behind that there was some fiery dragon ready to attack. I liked that about her. It just forced you to like her all the more.

"Oh nothing. Is Derek asleep?" I asked trying to divert her attention. Her head snapped back towards him so fast I thought I heard a crack. It was so obvious that she was into him. Knowing how damn stuborn she is, she wont admit it until her does. Oh, yea. He's crazy about her. I can just tell by the way he's so fucking overprotective of her. I doubt these two will ever end up together because of how stubborn they are. It's rather tragic.

"Liar!" she screamed from the back seat. Aww she was so cute when she was upset. Looking at her pouting just made me laugh even more.

"Are you on something?" Derek asked giving me a hard look. He was just as confused as Max was.

Casandra looked at me and I smirked. She knew I knew that she liked him. Her eyes widened and she gasped.

"You wouldnt dare," she threatened hissing at me like a freaking snake ready to attack as her eyes narrowed.

"Oh I dont know. I might. I might not." She took off her seat belt and put her mouth near my ear. "That's really not safe chicka."

"You know me. Never too scared to do the unimaginable," she whispered sending waves of chills down my spine. "Dont say a word Lucas. You will regret it if you do..." she said as a smile spread across her face. She looked at the now sleeping Max. I focused hard on the road, seeing as we were on the fucking freeway driving 80 mph!

"What are you talking about?" I said carefully.

"Oh you know. I'm sure you know," she whispered and sat back down in her seat.

I gripped the wheel tighter as my hands started to sweat from the nervousness. Damn her! How the hell did she find out? Fuck, and I thought I was careful.

"What the hell was that?" Derek asked clearly pissed off and confused by our little moment.

I would like to know as well.

____________________________________________________________________

SOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Tell me what you think!