Chapter 33: Miami Trip Day One Part 3

Start from the beginning

Terry: Good night old man

Dad: Hey I still can cut your ass son don't temp me as he laughed walking over to Kane. He said welcome Kane and I hope you have a great time being with us.

Chris: So you sleeping with me tonight right he whispered in my ear not trying to make a scene to everyone that were half drunk in the back yard.

Me: Let me think. Maybe once they can keep Kane away from me or I can talk to him and let him know right off the bat that I'm into guys. I mean I don't discriminate towards the ladies but I love one hundred percent beef.

Chris: He started laughing then he said you always been a fool you know. He then said I know what you mean but we are in a different space in our lives right now. Maybe you should talk to him and be upfront if you want a truthful friendship.

Me: You right and yea I plan to talk to him but at the right time. He just got here so I don't want him feel awkward already. Plus look at him he's fitting right in and Candy is loving him.

Dion: What you guys over here talking about

Me: We over here talking about you as we started to laugh

Dion; Me? I'm not a threat to your heart anymore so Chris doesn't have to worry about anything. I don't want you no more as he said sarcastically.

Me: You know dam well know if you were single you'd be trying to get at me

Dion: He laughed then he said you think your ass is gold Mjay? He laughed then he said yea that ass is bomb though I wonder how it is now. I only tasted it twice and wanted more but Chris here been a cock blocker.

Chris: Get your dead ass as he started to laugh. I never been a cock blocker this here is my rib and you knew that. You know we had something even when you guys were in high school.

Dion: Yea the only thing I knew yawl had was that you tried to rape him and you was beating him like he was a bitch. I was the better man for him back then and you knew that.

Chris: I was in a dark place back then and I'm the man I am right now because of Mjay. Since we're bringing up memories I wonder how good that is now because I only got to break it in.

Dion: You the reason I really don't like dick now and yea you were my first but you also was my last big dick. If you are over eight inches you aren't fucking me! That threesome was hot though I won't lie but fellas my friend wants to fly down and I hope to God Kane didn't tell him where we would be staying.

Me: Oh shit you didn't tell him he could come did you?

Dion: No! I didn't even tell Omar come but he feels the need to be here to watch me

Chris: This is going to be bad if he shows up. You know Omar going be up in his ass and yours if Daniel shows up.

Dion: I know all of that but the fuck up thing is I feel for him. I like him a lot but I don't want break Omar heart. The fact that I'm actually falling for another guy just makes it clear that I might've used Omar to get over you.

Me: Me!

Dion: Yes you! I was in love with you and really was hurting inside. I never got to tell you that because you always had other thing going on. I know you knew I cared about you but you honestly didn't know how much but now you do. Don't worry though I see you as my brother now and I get it. That don't mean I still won't hit if given the chance cause I'm still attracted to you sexually but emotionally no.

Me: I understand you are my brother as well and you still cute but you need to fix this before it blows up. I love Omar but you got to be honest and be sure about what you want. At the end of it all I just want you to be happy ok.

After talking with Dion & Chris we all just went to chill with gang. The parting went on all night and everyone was just there drinking while the soca music was just playing. It was so much fun and it's something I can tell everyone needed. Hours had passed and the next thing I know, I woke up next to Chris on the side of the pool.

Mother: Look out here just a disgrace! All of you grown and can't hold your liquor everyone passed out and sleeping by the pool

Daddy: Babe that's because the part was lit! Let them young kids enjoy themselves but breakfast is ready.

I managed to get my head up and next to me & Chris, JB & Bentley was on the other side off the pool. Dion was passed out in the grass as well as Jovonnie, Blaze and Roc. Kane, Nate, Candy, Britt and David were in the pool chairs knocked out still. I guess Terry and Shawn went in his room as I laughed to myself. It's been a minute since they see each other so I know they probably was getting it. Chris was still up under me so I told him to get up. When he rolled on his back his dick stood up like a watch tower.

Chris: Dam! What happened!

Jovonnie: We got fucked up

Kane: I think I'm going to be sick as he started to vomit a little.

Candy: Ew! You American boys just can't hang as we laughed.

Britt: Kane I thought you could've hanged man you know this the island crew we could drink a brewery out of rum then do it again the next day

Candy: Girl he don't know how we get down but Britt we need to go shopping to go get our dresses and hair done for tonight. We got up and everyone went to the back door to get some food from mom. She cooked her famous tuna fish, scramble egg and grits.

Kane: I think I'm in love with your mom she really can cook. It reminded me of my mom cooking but with an island flavor. We all got our food and I just went off by the outside bar to sit to it to eat my food. Kane followed me and joined me there. Your family is crazy bro but I freaking love it. I knew I was going to have a great time that's why I made sure I came.

Me: I'm glad you came as well and I'm excited that you having a good time. Wait until tonight.

Kane: The female to male ratio is a little off but I'm loving it nonetheless.

Me: I then thought to ask him about Dion's friend from his frat brothers. I wanted to know if he was coming or not. I think I should stay out of it but Dion's my boy. I want everyone to have a great trip with no drama so I decided to ask. So Kane is your friend from your frat coming?

Kane: Who Daniel? Yea he asked me about it and that he wanted to tag along but he never got back to me. I think he's sweet on your friend Dion

Me: Wait you know he's gay?

Kane: Yea I know because he tried to come on to me once back then but he know I'm not like that but we been cool ever since. He the homie!

Me: You don't have a problem with gay people?

Kane: No! Mjay it's a new world and I'm the leader of a frat of men. I wouldn't have taken that job if I didn't love people. I don't care about who in your bed it none of my business. Once you are an amazing person to me then I'll be great to you as well.

Me: Wow! Have I ever told you, you have an amazing soul?

Kane: No you haven't but thanks it's good to hear but why all the gay themed questions? Are you gay?

Thank you guys for being so patient! I write because I love it and because you guys enjoy my work. I'm back now that I finally have a new lap top and will continue to drop chapters. Soon I will be publishing each story and putting the new versions eBooks on iBook's (apple) and Amazon.