1 Year

Jane's P.O.V

1 year. 1 year since I've seen Blair. 1 year and I still get emotional when I see something that reminds me of Blair, how I see a normal couple and the guy is the one that wraps his arms around the girl's neck even though he's taller. That always used to be Blair's and I's hug I guess.

Whenever I see flowers, I think when Blair used to force me to stand in front of them and "model" for her I front of them and she always said. "I want to appreciate these beautiful flowers but with the most beautiful girl also" it always got her laid afterwards.

Whenever I got in my car, I always remembered that stupid fight we had in it the other night when we finished a date and a girl kept on checking her out. Let's just say that I never made love in the backseat until that night.

It was exciting, thrilling and Blair made me feel that every time I was with her. Felt good. No matter how much I didn't want it to be true, I needed to do this. I felt like I had to move, rent an apartment here but move out, move out so I wouldn't have to see Blair's house every time I arrive and leave my home and think she'll just magically appear out that front door.

Aunt Claire has also found a man that she's been going on a few "steady" dates she says. I think she's already smitten by him. His name is Frank and apparently he's good friends with Blair's dad and Blair's old boss Dom at the graveyard.

I know Aunt Claire is smitten because I always looked at Blair the way they look at each other and same goes for the way Blair looks at me. Full of love. I miss her so much. I also started writing in my Diary with the first words, I miss her. Always, I don't know why. I just developed it along through out this year she's been away because I feel that's the only words I wanted to say and let everyone know.

Oh! Another thing that has happened and progressed in this year Blair has been away is that of course Chloe getting pregnant but she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl Alexandra May Lowe Fin, using Nick's last name at the end.

She's so beautiful and I knew Blair would be gushing over her but also when it's her and I and Alexandra. Chloe has also proven most of her friends that broke off there friendship with Chloe because she was pregnant wrong.

Chloe probably has the best award for any young mother by how she is so much invested and cares and loves Alexandra, but I guess any mother would too. I was just getting off work and I actually still worked at Victoria Secret.

It's really not that bad, I have made a few of my now good friends as coworkers there and the boss isn't much of a bitch and it pays well. I have saved up enough money from when I went to high school in California up until now to fully afford being by myself and renting an apartment. The next step is to talk to Aunt Claire and Chloe.

When I got home, something interesting caught my eye but also made my heart drop for some reason to which I don't know. There was Mr and Mrs Coast in front of Blair's white Jeep and I think with a sale's person!.

I parked my car and got out and everything with in wanted to go over there and ask what was wrong, if Blair was alright but also to not sell that Jeep because 1, Blair loves it like it's her baby and 2, Blair and I had too many memories in there. Instantly a blush made it's way to my cheek to which I cleared my throat trying to make it go away.

"Oh Hey Jane!, Sweetheart please come here!" Mrs Coast's cheery voice called from there driveway and I looked up to see there happy faces and I couldn't for the love of me believe how they do it, being away from there only child for so long.