Neels Visser; Remeber Me {2}

Start from the beginning

I'm left speechless again. I shake my head no. Cindy nods, she stands and begins to grab her clothes from the floor and put them on.

"What are you doing?" I ask her.

"It seems that you don't know who you love at the moment, I'm gonna let you figure it out," she spat.

She grabbed her carry-on and purse and made her way to the hotel rooms door. She paused at the door waiting for me to tell her to stop. Instead, I watch in silence as she looks back at me. Tears fill her eyes as she walks out.

"Good job Neels, you let two good people walk out of your life just because you're afraid of love," I say to myself.

My phone rings again.

"Hello?" I answer annoyed.

"YO! How have you been? I haven't seen you in awhile," a voice I recognize as Alex's asks me.

My entire mood changes.

"I'm good man, I'm here in LA. We should meet up." I reply.

Alex was a good kid, I haven't seen him in a while.

"Yeah! I'm doing a mini shoot tomorrow. I found this really cool photographer! She's awesome," Alex says.

I fake laugh.

"Sounds dope text me the deets," I reply.

"Okay, see ya man, we really need to catch up," Alex says.

"Yeah, see ya!" I say before hanging up.

I threw my phone on the bed. It was only 12:00 in the afternoon. I order room service and eat. As I eat my lunch, I begin searching through all my followers to see if I could find y/n, I couldn't. Today was so tiring and it's not even half over, I decided to take a nap.

💗*****************************💗
Your POV;
You walked 4 more blocks after your encounter with Neels. You were at a park. It's been about two hours. You looked around at your surroundings before grabbing your camera and taking a picture to capture the beauty. You stay at the park and sit and think before you know it, it's already six o'clock and you still haven't eaten anything yet.

You walk to a nearby cafe and grab some food. You uber back home from the shop afterward. You completely wasted your entire day. You change into some pajamas as soon as you get home. Today was such a strange day. But, at least you can forget it all, or at least try to.

💗*****************************💗
----------time skip--------
💗*****************************💗
Your POV;
You wake up to the sound of your alarm. You had a shoot today, you will be photographing someone. You quickly get dressed and grab your camera and supplies You order an uber and arrive at the building where the shoot was taking place.

"Hey! You must be y/n." a boy about sixteen greets you.

"You must be Alex. Nice to meet you," you reply shaking his hand.

"I hope you don't mind but, I invited a friend to join us. He's also a model," he says.

I nod.

"I'm going to go set up," you tell Alex who nods.

💗*****************************💗
Neels POV;
I arrive at the place Alex told me to meet him. As soon as I walk in I see Alex.

"Hey! What's up?" I ask hugging him.

"Nothing much. School, Bailee, and this," He says laughing.

"That's dope. Have you seen the squad lately?" I ask.

I myself haven't seen most of them in a while.

Alex nods his head.

"Everyone's pretty much the same," he replies.

I nod.

"How's Cindy?" Alex asks, but before I am able to reply, I get cut off.

"Alright everything is set up." a familiar voice says. 

I turn to see y/n standing before me. She looks up and her smile fades.

"Neels?" she asks unsure.

"You two know each other?" Alex asks.

Y/n nods.

"We used to be best friends," she replies not taking her eyes off of me.

"That's cool," Alex says.

"Shall we begin?" y/n asks Alex., who nods.

Y/n walks and tells us to stand in front of a brick wall. We pose while she takes some pictures. We continue in different locations all around the place. Y/n doesn't even speak to me unless she has to direct me. She pulls Alex every now and then aside to make sure he is satisfied with the pictures. We finally finish and she begins to pack up very quickly.

"One sec y/n wait," Alex says as she sighs.

"I have something for you," he pauses. "Let me go grab it." he continues giving me a look and walking away.

Y/n stares at the floor.

"Can we talk?" I ask her.

"I prefer if we not," she replies coldly.

"I'm sorry," I say.

"I know," she replies biting her lip. 

Alex comes back and hands y/n a cheque.

"Your payment," he says.

"Thank you, Alex, it was a pleasure working with you. Until next time," she says smiling.

She looks at me and walks out. I watch her.

"Go after her," Alex says.

I turn to him.

"I overheard your conversation, you obviously screwed something up, go fix it," he says simply.

"Thanks, bro, text you later," I say running out after y/n.

I see her down the block and run after her.

"Y/N!" I call.

She turns to face me tears running down her face.

"What Neels?" she asks exasperatedly.

"I'm sorry for everything," I say wiping her tears away.

"Neels, don't start something you don't intend on keeping," she says.

"But, I do. Y/n, I made the biggest mistake of my life leaving you. I made an even bigger one ignoring you. But I promise, I never forgot you, I never will," I tell her.

"But...Cindy." she begins her perfect lips trembling.

"I didn't love her, it took you for me to realize that but, I didn't. We broke up yesterday. Please let me make it up to you, I promise to never hurt you again and this time I promise to keep all my promises. I'll treat you like a princess. Please," I croak.

She looks up at me.

"Remember me?" she asks.

"Forever and always," I reply.

I lean in and kiss the lips I craved most. I caress her beautiful face.

"I will never forget you, never have. Never will. I promise to remember you always," I tell her as I pull away.