Chapter One

A/N: I was supposed to post this later.... but I got too excited.

The sky is full of stars. Many of which are not. Stars. Just glowing lights floating in the sky. But that's not all. You were a star. A beautiful bright and full of life. You watched over the people on the planet before you. Since you couldn't go down to meet any of them. Or. So you thought.

You turned to the moon seeing her smiling down to the earth. She was truly beautiful. And she was like a mother to you. She told you about the things on earth. The many people who cared for others or began wars.

About the people who would sail around on ships just to taste adventure. Oh. And your favorite story are the ones about people falling in love. You floated over to her hearing a hushes of 'whoa' or 'Look mom a shooting star.'

You stopped beside her as she turned to you. Giving a small chuckle she turned back to the Earth. You hummed. But. A strange feeling was pulling you to the earth. You turned to the moon in a panic but she only said.

'It is your time.'

Everything began to rush as you were falling. You began to change into a human having flesh and bone. There was a flash as you turned human and there was a loud crack. You fluttered open your eyes seeing the stars in the sky above you. You furrowed sitting up and looking at your hands. You noticed the fabric wrapped around your arms and body. The gray and yellow trim with two slits up the dress showing off your legs. It was fanned out on the ground with you. You glanced around seeing you were in some kind of crater.

As you tried to get up there was a painful jolt coming from your left let. You hissed to the pain sitting back down. You pulled up your leg to see your ankle was slightly swollen and puffy.

"Hey!" A voice called out to you.

You whipped your head around to a tall figure standing in front of the moon. He slid down in the crater and stopped before you. He knelt down to your level letting you get a better look of him. He had the longest golden blonde hair. Kind eyes, well built figure, and a kind smile. You backed up from him.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"I'm fine! Now bug off." You barked.

He chuckled, "You must of fell in here when you came to retrieve the star huh?"

"The star?" You asked.

"It fell from the sky to this exact location. Did you find anything?"

You scooted back, "No, just you."

He sighed and held out his hand to you. You glanced to it before back to him.

"Well come on. You're not gonna sit in here forever." He said.

"I don't even know your name. Why should I?" You hissed.

"Fine. My name is Edward Newgate. I'm going to become the strongest man alive." He said.

You pursed your lips to that cocking a brow before taking his hand. He helped you up onto your feet. But your ankle sent a shock of pain having you whine and stumble into his chest. You grumbled looking up at him.

"So you're hurt, why didn't you say so?" He asked.

"Cause I don't need your help!" You barked.

But you were already thrown over his shoulder as he climbed out of the crater. You clutched onto his vest as he climbed out. You looked up to the sky seeing the moon. There was a soft glow in the sky when you heard her whisper.

'Have your own happily ever after with the man of white.'

"The man of white?" You muttered.