Chapter Four

You noticed his sword and grabbed it chopping off your hair. You freed yourself as your hair began to grow back. While the hair in his hand, turned to dust. With shaken hands you held the blade out to him.

"Don't come near me!" You barked.

Small lights began to float around you before zipping at him one at a time. Star bullets. He dodged them quite easily. Before holding a real gun to you. But you stood your ground. Eyes narrowed and focused to the man. His gun lowered slowly as you furrowed. You saw him grin before there was a sharp pain to your skull. The world grow fuzzy as you fell to your knees then slumped.

When you woke up. It was plush. Soft. And warm. You grumbled opening your eyes and noticed a flickering fire in the corner. Then the sharp pain hit you again. You groaned reaching up to it and pressing your hand to something cold.

"Oh my dear. Please don't touch it. You'll be healed in no time."

You looked to a woman with pinned up blue hair. She had Amber eyes and a soft smile.

"Relax." She whispered.

"Who are you?" You whispered.

"Unimportant."

Her hands pressed to the bump on your head. You groaned clawing at her hands trying to pull her off. But then started to feel like it didn't hurt anymore.

You opened your eyes to find her gone. Furrowing you sat up and glanced around. No one was in the room. But a small pile of dust sat on the floor next to you. You looked to the moon and furrowed slightly. Then turned back to the room.

Sitting in the corner of the room was a black dress. It was pulled up on one side stopping to your hip. With a sheer chest piece and all clasped behind your neck. You pulled on the gloves and turned back to your old dress. Then stepped into the shoes beside the dress before turning to the door. The man you ran into opened the door and grinned to you.

"Don't you look beautiful, my queen." He said.

"Stop calling me that. I'm not your queen." You barked.

"Come with me if you want to see your precious Newgate again."

"Newgate wouldn't-"

"Come find out yourself."

You frowned following after this man. You assumed to be the prince, since he kept calling you his queen. He lead you down to the throne room where Newgate was bound in chains. You darted down the steps to him and stood before him. Cupping his face your worried eyes flickered into his relieved.

"You're okay." He sighed.

You smiled and nodded, "I'm okay."

"Tut tut my queen. If you want to save his life. You'll have to agree to marry me." The prince said.

"What?"

One of the guards placed a gun to the back of his head. You panicked snapping over to the Prince.

"Wait. Please." You begged.

"(Y/N), don't do it. I'm going to be fine. No bullet can-"

You shut him up with a rough kiss to the lips. Where he returned softly. As you pulled away tears pricked the corners of your eyes as you stroked his cheek.

"I kinda hoped I would experience love with you. Thank you, for everything." You said.

"(Y/N) whatever your gonna do-"

"Newgate, you saved my life. Let me save yours."

You pulled away and turned to the prince.

"You won't harm him." You said.

"You have my word."

"(Y/N)!"

"Fine. I'll do it."

You turned seeing Newgate being pulled out of the kingdom. He cried your name as you clutched onto your dress. A tear rolled down your cheek before you turned away.

"I'm sorry Newgate."

It's been five years. The papers and the world was blossoming about pirates. Newgate had dropped off the map. But Whitebeard as claimed the title of the strongest man in the world. Roger was taken the name of the pirate king. While he and his crew had disappeared for a year now. Prince Dawn has decided to have the wedding during the coronation. While you've been locked into a room for those five years. No one has seen/heard about you. You had also dropped off the face of the earth when Dawn told you. Newgate had died in a battle with Whitebeard.

You could never shine again.

Or find the reason to shine again.

There was a soft knocking on the door having you perk up. You turned to a few maids coming in with the color you hoped never to see again. White. A dress that seemed to drown you in its fabric. Tears pricked the corners of your eyes before you turned back to the mirror. You watched as you were shaking and tears dripped from your eyes to your cheeks. Then down to the cherry wood of the dresser.

"Are you ready?"

Before you could answer you were stripped from your robe. Then pulled into the white dress. It drowned you. Made you seem like a real princess. Slipped into some shoes that strained your feet and pinched your toes.
You'd rather be living the pirate life. Craving for adventure. Sailing the seas. Battles. Maybe a little romance? Now it was just a silly dream to you now. A hopeless wish your sure won't come true.

You now sat in your room being devoured by the white fabric. The small diamonds were sown into the sheer fabric. While your shoulders and back were shown. You spent your time picking off the diamonds and flicking them to the floor. Then the door was opened one more.

You turned to a guard who stepped into your room and helped you out. Down the stairs, and into the carriage outside. You stepped into the carriage as a veil was pulled over your head and a small bouquet was tossed in. Then the carriage took off and bolted down the street. You looked out the window and noticed in the distance. On the horizon was a ship. A large one in fact.

"What the?" You muttered.

The carriage was pulled up to the chapel. Where you were pulled out. Trying to get a better view of the ship. But. It was too late. You were pulled inside and headed inside a small room to finish with your look. Where you were powdered and painted. Pinned and strung.

When you looked in the mirror. You couldn't recognize the woman staring back at you. She. Wasn't you.

As you stepped up to the mirror getting a better look. Tears pooled in your eyes as you bit your glossy lip. You fell to your knees cupping your face and sobbed softly into your hands. The maids tried to comfort you but you pushed them away. They then left you to calm down. Once you finally did. You smeared your makeup across your face as you looked to the woman in the mirror. She. Was you again.

The door was knocked on earning you attention. Before a maid had a panicked look on her face.

"Um let's get you cleaned up." She said.

You saw terror in her eyes. She knew something that you didn't.

As you were finished getting ready again. Her eyes kept to a small clock to her pocket. She gave a muttered curse before she helped you into the hall. Everything, and everyone was in a panick. Like something big was coming, and it scared the living hell out of everyone.

You glanced around to everyone scrambling around. The maid was dragging you to the doors before pushing you inside. You furrowed stepping inside and saw everyone standing. The prince, shifted as he motioned you forward. Which you stepped down the aisle up to him. You stood before him standing tall and proud.

"Dearly beloved, we-"

Before the priest could finish the doors were snapped in two. They fell off the hinges earning everyone's attention. Your eyes widened seeing a tall man standing in the doorway. Along with a group of normal sized men.

"Wh-Whitebeard." The prince gulped.