TROLLS?! Part 3

Your POV

Bilbo was taking a very long time, bringing those bowls to Fili and Kili... You were getting worried about him, half of the dwarves have left and just you, Balin, Thorin, and Bombur, were around the fire, sitting in silence. Then, Thorin got up and ushered the other dwarves to follow him, you had just started to sit up when Thorin said.

"Stay here, we need someone to stay and tend to the fire and watch out camp. We are going to see our kin, and make sure they haven't killed each other yet." And with that, Thorin, and the others, left.

You sat in silence, poking the fire with a stick, bored out of your mind. Then, you heard a few screams, and got worried.

"I don't care what Thorin says... I'm leaving.." and with that, you stood up, grabbed one of the dwarves swords, and left. ((GET 'EMM))

((TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY YOUR SASS!! ☆-☆))

Bilbo's POV

Urgg... stupid trolls... why did they have to spot me? They just each grabbed me and one of my limbs and told them to drop their arms..or they would...gulp...rip mine off.

I'm just glad Y/N isn't here, hopefully she is safe at the camp... Kili and the rest shouldn't have come, now we are going to get eating... HOW CAN I NOT MOVE IN THIS GOD FORSAKEN SACK?!...oh Gandalf...

BACK TO YOUR POV

As you were sneaking around from tree to tree, you saw Bilbo and the company tied up in sacks. To be honest, it was a little funny until you saw the trolls...then you knew things were serious.

You grabbed one of the dwarves' swords, which was really big and heavy ((Ha...that's what she said..)), and walked in front of everyone...including the trolls....no one saw you.

"AHEM!!" You had croaked, sounding more scared than you intended to. The trolls looked at you and so did Bilbo and the company. They all smiled when they saw you, except for Bilbo, he had both a look of fear and... relief?

One ugly troll walked towards you, the smell coming off him was horrid, not to mention his teeth...

"And who may you be lit'le lassy?" You sucked in air to make you look bigger and more "fierce".

"I-i am Y/N! I am a Culhf a-and I comand you to release my friends...o-or you can taste my blade!!"

As you said this you shot out the dwarf sword and aimed it at the trolls belly, which was as high as you could reach.

Everyone was silent for a moment, until the trolls started laughing.

"You really 'fink (think- sort of an accent) you can hurt us you poor wittle (little) fing? (Thing) That is rubbish... now get out of my sight, you insect.."

As the troll said this he swing at you with his left arm, throwing you sideways into a tree. Your back slammed into the tree and you fell, losing the sword. As your vision started to turn black, you shook your head and stood up, grabbing the sword once more.

The trolls laughed and one struck you again. You flew and skidded on the ground below you, just barely missing a tree...you couldn't get up again as your vision was all black.. you heard everyone screaming your names..and one of the trolls said.

"Can we eat her too?" ((THAT'S WHAT SHE SAAIIID))

Bilbo's POV

As I was trying to convince the trolls to not eat the dwarves....I heard a familiar voice clear their throat... It was Y/N...oh no...nononononono why is she here? Oh goodness...

"I-i am Y/N! I am a Culhf a-and I comand you to release my friends...o-or you can taste my blade!!"

She just threatened a troll... I tried to wiggle out of my sack, as well as some dwarves until Y/N got flung into a tree. As she hit it, she thumped to the ground losing the sword she brought with her..she got up again only to be hit once more... I tried screaming her name but barely could...

"How could I let this happen?"

((Bit of a time skip to after Gandalf froze the trolls, now your at Beorn's and your in his bed resting))

Bilbo's POV

I was sitting down poking at the food Beorn gave us, sure I was hungry but...I couldn't eat until I knew Y/N was alright...oh god its all my fault...if I hadn't gotten caught by the trolls no one would have came for me and she wouldn't have gotten hurt...

"Bilbo, ye alright?" Fili had come to me and asked. I shrugged.

"I don't know..." 

"If it's about the las, Y/N, I'm sure she will be alright. She took quite the hits though, strong little lassie she is." Kili piped, placing a reassuring hand on my shoulder. I smiled trying to feel better but couldnt.

"Ugh... Guys where are we? And why was I sleeping in a bed 100x my size?" Said a small figure came into the room rubbing it's eyes.

"Y/N!!"

((FINISH THE LA ST PART TOMORROW, I HOPE THIS WAS GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU)