Knock knock?

Bilbo's POV

ugh..."Why did I invite them to tea for?!" I smack myself on the forehead, as I woke up the next morning remembering my mistake, multiple times before sitting in my chair. I start thinking about the girl that was with Gandalf...she was definitely a Culhf...but what was she doing around these parts?

...whatever... she was kind of cute though...her H/L (Hair Length) H/C (Hair Color) hair flowing perfectly in the wind...what was her name again?...Ah!! It was Y/N!!.. such a beautiful name. I just wish our first meeting wasn't so awk-... 'knock knock' "Oh, I'm coming!" I say as I get up to get the door that distracted me from my thoughts. I open the door to see a...dwarf?....what is going on here?!

((TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY GANDALF!!))

Oh..my..god... I am going to go insane... why are there so many of them here?! "G..Gandalf.. may I ask why there are so many dwarves here...in my home?" Gandalf sent me one of those small smiles and simply said, "We are here to persuade you to come with us...we believe you have what it takes to be a burglar! You see...we are going on this adventure to take back some forgotten and stolen gold.. but we will get back to that later. We are still waiting for one more to arrive." 'Knock...knock' "Ah..there she is!"

Your POV

'Oh goodness.. I am never good at approaching others homes...especially if Gandalf isn't with me. I told him to go ahead because I had to do something but... oh goodness.' You think. You approach the beautiful green door and hear chatter inside. You take a deep breath and quickly yet loudly knock.

You hear the hobbit hole go quite, as the hobbit you met yesterday opens the door. He seems a bit angry but you stand there smiling up at him. "Y-Y/N at your s-service.." You manage to squeeze out while making a quick bow. His face goes pink as he slowly bows and says. "And Bilbo..at yours. Please..come in." You send him another shy smile before you walk inside his home.... it is beautiful.

You curiously look around the hobbit hole until you run into something strangely tall. You step back to see a dwarf...and you stand there frozen... Dwarves don't really like Culhfs for some odd reason...but Culhfs are afraid of dwarves on a really high level.. As you are standing there frozen the dwarf looks at you oddly. He has long blonde partly braided hair, with a matching beard that is braided and has beads at the end. He has gorgeous blue eyes and he seems very strong.

"Las...uh, are you alright." He goes to reach for your arm but you flinch and step back. You've never really talked or socialized with anyone ever since you ran away...you were never shown kindness nor concern.. The dwarf pulls his hand back and looks at you, more softly than anyone ever has. "It's okay..I won't hurt you." He softly says to you.

He goes again to reach for your arm looking at you as if to ask, 'is it ok?'. You don't move in response, letting him. He gently places his hand on your arm and looks into your E/C (Eye Color) eyes. "You're alright now?" He asks. You slowly nod, face red with embarrassment. "Be careful okay Las? I don't want you to run into any hotheads in this hobbit hole." He chuckles. You smile at him. "I'm Fili.. at your service." He says, taking his hand off your arm and slightly bowing. You smile at him and quietly say, while bowing, "Y/N at yours.." "Y/N... what a beautiful name." He smiles at you. Your face goes red and you shyly look down at your hands. (Whoopsie, sorry this is supposed to be a Bilboxreader!! Ruhroh!!)

"Well, I better be going, take it easy okay Miss Y/N?" He softly says to you. You smile and look up at him making eye contact once more. "Of c-course, and to you as w-well Fili.." He nods and smiles at your stuttering as he walks off. 'Hey, not bad...I think I just made a new friend!!' You think while smiling to yourself...but that wouldn't last very long.

(Sorry this chapter sucked a bit...)