Meet Me In Da Club...Its going down!

Start from the beginning

On that note I retracted my fangs from her neck abruptly and stood back.

“That will do” I said and watched as she slowly slumped against the wall due to her now weak state. Taking the things she prepared for me I headed out the door. In two hours’ time I will be in California and then I will decide what was the best way to confront my dilemma.

Elizabeths POV

I woke up with a jolt. Where am I? I thought as I rubbed my blurry eyes. I looked around me and smiled, Oh yeah I am in the lions den, or should I say vampire den. I stretched longly and moaned at all of the muscles that were sore. Man, having to men could wear a girl out…but im not complaining. Just about then my empty stomach gave a loud grumble. Damn, im half starved I thought as I flipped off the sheet and rose up out of bed.  Does a vampire even have food in the fridge? Hmmm….good question and one I will find out soon enough.

After getting out of bed I walked gloriously naked to the bathroom. Looking in the mirror I see a sight that was breathtaking.  I hate to toot my own horn but I look amazing. My hair was shiny and full cascading around my shoulders and down my back, my skin had a nice glow to it, and my eyes actually looked like emeralds. I ran my hands over my neck and noticed a few nibble marks from earlier that made me smile wickedly. Continuing my personal check out I ran my hands down my chest and cupped my large heavy breast that some how seemed impossibly sensitive and my nipples were now a fresh rose shade with their newly puckered plumpness.  Done with admiring my new found sex appeal I do my business and decide I needed to take a quick shower before finding something to eat.

Walking to my closet I decide upon a short pair of leather shorts and a red and black lace crop top that showed a bit of my belly button and hung off of one shoulder. I couldn’t wear a bra with this but I wasn’t too worried because my breasts were full and perky. I grab a pair of  black thongs and make my way to the bathroom.

I take a quick shower making sure I do not get my hair wet and apply light makeup.  Walking back into the room I sit on the bed and notice a sandwich on a plate with a note under it.

      Elizabeth,

                   We have went to the club for a bit. I hope this sandwich will do until we can make a trip to the store tomorrow. If you need anything please don’t hesitate to call one of us. Oh and don’t get into any trouble. Or you will face the consequences.

                                          Declan

Hmmm…. Consequences….my body shuddered at the thought as I bit down on the sandwich. Is it wrong I am thinking about getting into trouble on purpose just to receive these mentioned “consequences”.  My body flushed warmly of the thought of Declan hand coming down hard on my ass then Sabastian messaging the aches left behind. Mmmm….i need to get my head out of the gutter if I plan on accomplishing anything today.