Her Tempting Aroma

Declan Parker- Dean of elite Santa Cruz Academy by day, owner of the underground vampire bar Liquid Temptations by night

Sebastian Adams- Art teacher at Santa Cruz academy by day, prosperous nude painter by night.

Elizabeth Slater- on the run from her fathers loan shark that wants HER as payment for her fathers 2.5 million dollar debt that was left after her parents mysterious death.

Declan Parker and Sebastian Adams are best friends but complete opposites. Declan is dark, mysterious, and oh so domineering. While Sebastian is easy going, sensitive, and good natured. 

When paired up them are a force to be reckoned with. Declan with his dark hair, grey eyes, and promising smirk; Sebastian with his sun kissed brown hair, deep blue eyes, and dimpled grin has been know to put people of both sexes to their knees....but one small secret...they were 500 yr old vampires.

Two days after her parents mysterious death Elizabeth packed all she could in a single overnight bag and hightailed it out of Shreveport Louisiana to escape a devastating future. Using all the money she had in her savings she ended up in Santa Cruz California and straight into the heart stopping laps of Declan and Sebastian.

The question is if she can handle all that this new future will bring and will the fate she ran from catch up to her......