Meet Me In Da Club...Its going down!

Richards POV (Loan Shark)

Gosh she is so beautiful. I think as I look at a picture of my Elizabeth. She will be mine. I can handle a few vampires especially if it were the ones I am thinking of. Dear old Sebastian and Declan have no idea what is in store for them.

I pick up my phone and dial Brady’s number to see if he has any new info for me so I can continue to carry out my plans.

“Hello”

“AHH, Brady my friend how is California weather treating you?” I ask

“Well Sir and I think you will be pleased with the new information I have for you.” He answered

“Do tell”

“Well, your Elizabeth is in fact seeing two vampires and one happens  to own a club up here called Liquid Temptations. A vampire by the name Declan is the owner. She is screwing him and his best friend Sebastian, which is some kind of artist.” He said

I jumped for joy inside. Just as I thought. I can kill two birds with one stone. Retrieve what is mine and see some very old….friends.

“ Well done Brody. That is all I need for now. Thanks for your information. Ill take it from here.” I said and hung up.

I think a road trip is in order.  I was needing a vacation anyways.

“MAGGIE!” I yelled for  my assistant

“Yes, sir” she said bustling into my office.

“I am going to be taking a trip. I do not know how long I will be gone but I want you to gather my things for me for at least a week.”

“Yes sir right on it.” She said and scurried away

I leaned back in my chair and thought about how I was going to carry out my plan. I am no fool to think this was going to be a piece of cake. Declan and Sebastian have always been a force to be reckoned with but I will have my sweet Elizabeth no matter the cost.

Maggie returned with a suit case and duffel  bag in hand.

“Is there anything else you may need?” she questioned.

I looked up at her and saw the fear in her eyes. Ahhh…I do love when the ladies feared me it made their blood taste so much sweeter and thicker.

“as a matter of fact there is” I said and in record time I was before her.

Seeing her eyes grow round in fear and surprise I latched onto her neck sinking my fangs deep and smiling at her high pitched screams. The feel of her hot thick blood flowing down my throat was incredible. If I wasn’t in such a rush I would drain her almost lifeless and then fuck her senseless until she was begging me to stop. I will save my sexual endeavors for Elizabeth though. She is the only one that could sate the hunger I am now feeling.