Secrets, phones, and Cross Dressers

Elizabeth Pov

FUCK! What the hell am I going to do.  Brady took my phone for some reason. Well I don’t know for sure that he took it but it sure as hell looked like he did. I made my way back to work thinking about all of the things that I had found out at lunch. First off Brady was not what he seemed. Or so Mary says. I still don’t know what to make of what she told me. Vampires?Werewolves…..and nymphs I am so going to have to look up these things to learn more about them.

When I got to work I gathered all of my cleaning supplies and headed towards the first floor classrooms.  These classrooms weren’t so bad to clean. Wipe off the board, empty the trash, sweep/mop, and maybe a little dusting is all they needed.  Making my way from room to room I continued at a steady pace. When I was done with those I marked them off the list and started on the next.

“Elizabeth” I heard someone yell. When I turned around I saw a relieved/ concerned Declan

“Yes Mr. Parker” I spoke up.

“Where the hell have you been me and Sebastian have been trying to get a hold of you all lunch”

“Ummm…I had a lunch date.” I replied.

“Lunch date? As in a man?” he asked

“Yes as in a man.”  I retorted becoming slightly aggravated. Is he jealous or something over a little lunch date?

He grabbed my arm and pulled me over into the corner. Looking around to make sure no one was observing he grated out “Elizabeth my love when we said share it did not mean with other men it meant just us two.”

“WHAT” I yelled. “That didn’t even cross my mind Declan and for you to think it did shows what you think of me” I finished and stormed off.

“Elizabeth wait” he called out and all of a sudden he was in front of me.

“What Mr. Parker I have things to do”

“I didn’t mean it like that…well yes I did but I didn’t mean to offend you.”

“Well you did and as for being jealous over a simple lunch get over yourself. “

 “Jealous, you think I am jealous?” he laughed “Oh, my love you will know when I am jealous. Trust me.” He finished.

I was fuming. Who the hell did he think he was my father…BAHAHA I laughed inwardly. He has paid more attention to me then my father had in my whole life and trust me it was anything but fatherly!

I crossed my arms over my chest. “Well then why the hell are you barking at me then for having lunch with someone?”

“I am not barking at you I am just asking why you didn’t reply to our many calls and texts.” He replied

“Well if you must know I lost my phone in the process of lunch and haven’t had time to get a new one.” 

“I see, well then continue your work Elizabeth.” He said walking off. He turned back around and added “I do not however want you to see that man again.”

My mouth dropped open.  Seriously…GRRR.. MEN! I huffed and went back to work. 

I put my headphones in and cranked up the volume while cleaning up the cafeteria. God, I love me some Adam Levine…. I wiped off the tables while dancing and humming to Wake Up Call. I know I probably looked a fool but to be honest,  I don’t give a shit. Im having fun.

The week went by surprisingly uneventful. Declan and Sebastian were really busy, I was really busy, and thankfully Brady hadn’t called me again, then again I guess he couldn’t seeing as I didn’t have a phone.  It was finally Friday and we all know what that means PAY DAY!!!!! Wohooo! My first official check since being here. Now, if I were the old me I would probably just go blow it and face the consequences later when I was starving. The new me however had goals. First thing I am going to get a new phone, then  go buy groceries and personals for the week, lastly save the rest for a car only keeping out 100 for necessary expenses.