Chapter 12

Hello there Loyal and Faithful Readers,

      Now I meant to upload this chapter last week but I got busy and wan't able to get on a computer let alone Wattpad.

      Anyways here it is chapter 12!

      Now I know alot of you who have been reading this story have been wondering 'WHO IN THE HECK IS SAMS DAD?!'... well this chapter though it is short is all in Sams dad's... Ray's older brothers P.O.V... and Joe's mate...

      I really would love like three votes for this chapter but I won't require them because of how short this chapter is... but keep an eye out for the next chapter because it is going to be in one of Joe's brothers P.O.V.!!!!!

      Anyways VOTE, COMMENT, OR FAN and let me know what you think about this chapter because I would love some feed back!!!!!

     P.S. the song on the side has nothing to do with this chapter I personally just enjoy listeing to it!!! Oh and if any of you readers out there spot any spelling mistakes please let me know and I will do my best to take care of them just as soon as I am able to!!!!!

      Okay enough of my mini rant lets get to the newest chapter of 'The Werewolf Bounty Hunter'!!!!

*******************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 12

            (Nick’s P.O.V.)

            I wonder through the darkness of the castle like I always do… since I have done since Joe left… I don’t believe what that girl said Joe is still alive… I know she is still alive because I can feel her through our mate bond… our bond is faint but it is still there…

            I have to find Joe… my beautiful little mate… god I have missed her… I have to make her understand I was set up I never cheated on her… I would never hurt her I would rather die than to cause Joe pain…I wonder what she does now though…Its been so long… is she with someone now?

            I feel my wolf growl at the thought of being with another man.

            That’s right Joe and I had made love once and it is a known fact that once you have sex with your mate no one else can compare…

            I wish I knew who set me up because if I did know I would rip out their throat… I mean what would be the purpose of setting me up with that whore while I was drugged?

            Where they after making me so weak I can’t shift anymore?

Or were the people who made that whore drug me and make sure that I was found in a compromising position if fact not after me at all but after Joe?

God I wish I had the answers to all these questions… I wish Joe was with me… I wish… But I guess all the wishing in the world won’t bring Joe back to me no matter how hard I wish…

I just want to see Joe one last time to explain things and hopefully make her understand I didn’t cheat on her and even after all this time I am madly in love with her…