Chapter 10

Hello Reader,

     Here it is chapter 10!!!!

     Yay go me!!!

     Now this chapter and the one after it may be a little short so I am sorry on that account and I promise to make it longer!!!! Now for this chapter I am skipping the fighting scene becuse I will add it in later... but this chapter does explan what happened to the poor souls that went up against Joe so have no fear on that front...

      Anyways for the next chapter I want Three or more votes and I promise to post the next chapter faster but if I don't get those votes have no fear because I will post the next chapter next weekend most likely...

      So anyways VOTE, COMMENT, or FAN and let me know what you think of this chapter becaus I would totally love some feedback as to what you guys think of how this story is so far!!!!

      So anyways enough of my mini rant lets get to the chapter!!!

      P.S. The song on the side has nothing to do with this chapter I just enjoy the song and thought some of you out there might also enjoy it while you read this next chapter!!! Oh if any of you see any spelling mistakes please let me know and I will do my best to take care of them just as soon as I can!!!

      Soo...

     ENJOY & HAPPY READING

****************************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 10

            (Rick’s P.O.V.)

            “Um your highness you may want to back away a little bit.” I warn trying to herd the king of werewolves a good distance from Joe but the stubborn fool refuses to fucking move!

            I want to just yell ‘You know I am not trying to move your fucking suborn ass for my own amusement it’s for your safety you dumb ass!!! Now move!!!’ but of course I won’t seeing as he does rank higher than me in my human form than in my demonic form I keep my thoughts to myself and act respectful.

            Right now I can only hope that Joe doesn’t though the bodies our way otherwise I will be forced to move the king

            I don’t know what Joe has planned all I know is that Joe was in a shitty mood from this morning’s breakfast, she had to skip lunch in order to be here, the people were late and oh because the spirits got a kick out of doing all that to Joe they had to make it so the people we are fighting are the same ones who tortured Joe oh so long ago.

            If I hadn’t dragged Joe away when I did she would have likely shifted and killed those guys and blown her cover in the process.

            Now I have rarely seen Joe in her wolf form and pissed off   for that matter but let me tell you what I saw her like that once and I am not ever going there again it’s just too damn scary…

            It still scares me just to think about that time.

            I stand behind the king and watch as Joe slips on her special gloves.