No Control

A/N: Hey guys! I have to announce, that I'm ending this book in like two chapters.

BUT!

It will have sequel! Yes! I'm planning on this book to have second part.

BTW I came up with the name of this chapter, by the help of ''One Direction" and their song "No Control". *~* I love them so much!

Okay,okay I'm shutting my mouth,relax lol.

Enjoy the story!

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

Zuko's POV

I could see Azula,who was standing on her knees,and the monk was about to proclaim her as the Fire Lord. I must hurry!

-Sorry,but you're not gonna become Fire Lord today,- I jumped from Appa, - I AM!

Despite the confidence, I was still nervous.

I don't know it was because I was afraid of Azula;

Or was that because Katara's presence?..

My sister laughed out.

Azula: You're hilarious.

Katara's POV

I couldn't endure Azula laughing at Zuko anymore,so stepped out and yelled at her:

-And you,are going down!

Finally,I noticed her becoming serious.She stopped the monks.

Azula: Wait! You want to be a Fire Lord? Fine! Let's settle this! Just you and me,brother. The show down that was always ment to be, Agni - Kai!

Hn, if she thinks,we'll agree about that,than she's sillier,than I thought.

Zuko: Fine!

WTF?!

-What are you doing? She's playing  you! She knows she can't take us both, so she's trying to separate us! - I whispered at him in worry.

Zuko: I know, but I can take her this time, - he was saying while looking at her evil sister.

-But even you admitted to your uncle, that you'll need help facing Azula!

Zuko: There's something off about her. I can't explain, but she's sleeping. And this way, - he turned towards me,- No one else has to get her.

I trust him,so agreed and let him to force Azula alone.

My heart raced.

What if he looses?

What if Azula kills him?

No, I trust Zuko!

He won't loose!

But anyway...

NO! ENOUGH KATARA YOU MUST BELIEVE IN HIM! IF SOMETHING GOES DOWN,YOU'LL BE THERE AND HELP!

Zuko's POV

I was standing in a fighting position and looking at my insane sister. Her eyes were looking at me with hateress and passion of killing me.

Azula: I'm sorry it has to end this way, brother.

-No, you're not,- I said calmly.

She shoot her blue fire.

The fight began...

Our power perfectly fitted each other. But it was obvious, that I was winning.