Old Feelings

Zuko's POV

Mai! What is she doing? She is...helping us? I looked at her eyes and remembered our first kiss...When we were just kids and things were much more lighter and our problems were more simple than now.

I was looking at her eyes with sadness because I assured that I don't love her anymore. My feelings towards her have...gone. She is ready to die for me and I am here, thinking how to survive and get home. I hate myself and I will never forgive myself in Mai's death...

We escaped from the jail and rescued Sokka's Dad and his girlfriend...And that fat...thing.

Katara's POV

I knew it! There was something wrong with Zuko last night. He and Sokka had gone fishing?! Who are they fooling down?! Alright Aang "swallowed the bait" but I am not trusting Zuko. I wanted to go find him and my brother but guys stopped me.  I have only hope...That my brother will be OK.

I was making dinner for our team,when Aang appeared.

Aang: Hey,Katara! - he looks weird O.o

-Oh,hey Aang! What's up?

He blushed. What's in his mind?

Aang: Uumm...nothing I was just...I wanted to give you some...Candies.

-Candies?

He put sweeties in my hand. I looked down at them Mmmm...it looks so tasty.

-Thanks Aang...but where did you find them?

Aang: Oh! I...In that day...when we,ya know...kissed...Smellerbee gave me them.

-Oh...

I don't like the conversation subject.

-Why did you give them to me? You like candies.

Aang blushed double.

Aang: Because...he...Oh,she! She said that They're her favourite flavours so I must give them to someone important to me,so I decided that it was you...

-Wait, were you hiding them last night?!

Aang: Hahahah yeah! I eat one candy...I was hungry and...

-Haha it's okay Aang.

Aang: Yeah,and when you found me I hid them because I wanted to give you them today.

-Why today?

Aang: I don't know I just thought that yesterday night was not the right time.

-Oh,okay then.Thanks!- I gave him a shy smile and called guys for the dinner.

                                                                             ***

I was in my room thinking. Aang is so sweet. I like him but...more like a little brother. I don't know, in the battles I want to save him, I really do care for him a lot,but more like a big sister.

I AM CONFUSED! SOMEONE HELP ME!

If my mom was here...

Tears came from my eyes. I was crying quietly. I don't want to bother anyone. They will thought that I am a little baby girl.

Mom...I miss you so much...

Zuko's POV

We are near the Southern Air Temple. Finally. Katara will be so happy! I am really looking forward to that.

I see her! Me and Sokka went to meet the Gang. They were looking at us in confusion.

Katara: WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THIS THING?! What happened to the warballoon?

OOOH, I CAN'T RESIST ANYMORE. I CAN'T HIDE A SMILE OON MY FACE!

-He kinda got destroyed.

Aang: Sounds like a crazy fishing trip!

Yeah Aang...fishing trip...

Toph: Did you at least get some good meat?!

Sokka: I did. The best meat of all. The meat of friendship and fatherhood.

Hehe,Sokka. They're gonna freak out.

Katara's POV

What this stupid Zuko has done to my brother??! What does it mean meat of friendship and fatherhood? I don't get it...

Suki!!!...FATHER!!!! And someone...

-DAD!-I started to cry and ran towards him. I don't care guys will see me or not. My father is here! With me! Alive!

Zuko's POV

She's so wonderful.

I was looking at Katara running towards his father. I can't held a smile on my face. They love each other so much. My dad would never...Urgh! Forget about him Zuko! Don't ruin this cute moment!

Katara: How are you here? What is going on? Where did you go?

She was smiling and looking at us.

Sokka: We kinda went to a Fire Nation prisoner.

Katara hugged him. I smiled double,with my all teeth showing.

I MADE IT! NOW SHE DOESN'T HATE ME ANYMORE! I KNOW IT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aand that's all for today! ^__^ I am celebrating my mother's birthday so i won't have time to add a new chapter today but tomorrow will be interesting one! I promise! Enjoy your day!

P.S Emojis are not in this chapter,cause this head is called ''Old Feelings" and I wanted to express characters feelings with words, not with emojis. :)